Rerolled.org Blood Bowl League - Season 2.

ZProtoss

Golden Squire
On the bright side, my stormvermin rolled doubles. He'll have claw just in time to get through some dwarf armor next week.

Which given my luck this season, means he's going to die to a rock on the opening kickoff. Fuck.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Beat xannder on a crazy last second play in D1 (although, not as crazy as the one Oblio had against me earlier), then tied with our stunties in D4. Good games.
I hired the loner lineman that scored my winning TD. Seemed like he deserved that, at least.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Hedeon: Let's try to get our d2 game in tonight so that we can be two weeks ahead of everyone else.

Xannder_sl

shitlord
Beat xannder on a crazy last second play in D1 (although, not as crazy as the one Oblio had against me earlier), then tied with our stunties in D4. Good games.
I hired the loner lineman that scored my winning TD. Seemed like he deserved that, at least.
Your halfling team is going to be having nightmares about Ser Snuggles for a long time.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
48 hour notice.

Oblio-Khalan
Dman-Restless
Restless-Slytin
Ronne-Cyrus
Hedeon-Skie

D2B is complete for this week, and 3/4 of the games are done for next week already.

Got ahold of Hedeon earlier. We're going to try to get our game in tonight. Just had bad luck with both of us working long hours on alternating days.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
D1 and D4 are on new days a day early.

Oblio, I know what times work for you. Just pick a day out of Thurs/Fri/Sat.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Everyone is on Match Day 5, with the exception of 2B, which apparently wants a vacation at the end of the season, they're on MD 6.