Rerolled.org Blood Bowl League - Season 3.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Should be able to do that, I'll let you know if anything comes up.

Xannder_sl

shitlord
Wolf, I'll try and be online around 10:00 CST if you're available for our game then, otherwise we might have to wait until Monday.

ZProtoss

Golden Squire
By the way, something I just found out about.

Go into: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Blood Bowl Chaos Edition\Data (or legendary equivalent)

And open BloodBowlChaos.XML (or equivalent). Search for FPS max and set it to 120 instead of 40. You'll see a huge improvement in how smooth the game looks, especially if you actually have a 120hz monitor.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Posting this here also, since I doubt many check the original BB thread at this point.

LE on sale for 5 bucks here:http://groupees.com/bm8
Yeah, but everyone reading this thread already has at least LE
smile.png

can we move it to 10 est?
What? I'll have you know I am a busy man sir. My time is valuable and I have all manner of important appointments all day long and once I pencil someone into my extraordinarily full schedule I expect that

Yeah, that's fine.

skids_sl

shitlord
Disdain/Setak, we need to play our match. I'm mostly free this weekend, so just let me know when it suits you.

WaxedWolf_sl

shitlord
Wolf, I'll try and be online around 10:00 CST if you're available for our game then, otherwise we might have to wait until Monday.
Yeah net issues my end, its gonna have to be Monday. I have a night shift Tuesday so I will be awake during good hours for you in an attempt to sort my sleeping pattern :p

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Well, no IRC is gonna complicate shit.

48 hour notice.

Gav/Morenfin
Phaz/Vycron
WW/Xannder
ZP/Hedeon

Addlemixie/Stupidmonkey
Daezeul/Cyrus

ZP/Whatsamattau
Khalan/Hatorade.

Xannder_sl

shitlord
Yeah net issues my end, its gonna have to be Monday. I have a night shift Tuesday so I will be awake during good hours for you in an attempt to sort my sleeping pattern :p
I'll be around tonight. First time I'll be playing against Wood Elves as a non-stunty team.

addlemixie

Lord Nagafen Raider
stupidmonkey, if you're checking forums, I am getting an IRC connection refused message, and i'm in bloodbowl but getting a cannot invite player error. and now you seem to be offline.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
stupidmonkey, if you're checking forums, I am getting an IRC connection refused message, and i'm in bloodbowl but getting a cannot invite player error. and now you seem to be offline.
Yeah, fucking retards are playing games with IRC. I don't have the time to set up an alternative, so until we get something new hashed out, I may prolong the match day.

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
I sent a pm. Saw that IRC was down and tried sending an invite but no answer so you were probably just idle the few times I tried. Saw your friend invite in steam just now. Completely forgot about that route. At work now but if you can do the times I listed tomorrow then we should be good to go.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Vycron and I made arrangements to play Tuesday night at 7pm PST. My stunty is done and awaiting validation.

WaxedWolf_sl

shitlord
I'm in IRC atm Xannder, if you can't get on just send me a message here if you can't get on. I can't remember what TZ you are in so... yeah