Rerolled.org Blood Bowl League - Season 3.

ZProtoss

Golden Squire
Playing ogre teams in a league like this is seriously fucking stupid. The extreme in coin flippy, RNG decides everything. It doesn't fucking matter if they suck in the long term, if every god damn time I play Hedeon shit is like thisat turn 6.

ogresarefuckingstupid.jpg

And that's avoiding blocks as much as possible. Waste of fucking time.

edit: and then my game crashes, which (despite bitching) is the last thing i wanted in that. wtf. or we both crashed at the same time? odd

ZProtoss

Golden Squire
Game got replayed, with not much of a different result.

fuckogrespart2.jpg

I was armor broken67%(+23.76 over the expected, or close to 50% more armor breaks than normal) of the time, and of the 6 CAS that occured, 3 were MNG and 1 was basically death (-str on a linerat). Ogres might be fucking terrible in the long term, but it really, really, sucks when for two seasons now in I end up with a completely fucked team from facing them because they roll the RNG jackpot. Shit is awful.

And beyond the CAS, rolling an actual dodge rate of 48% when the expected is 71 is just. ugh.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
And beyond the CAS, rolling an actual dodge rate of 48% when the expected is 71 is just. ugh.
Yeah, I don't even wanna hear it.

Ask Makkon about the fucking ramming his completely unskilled CD's gave my 1700 orc team, to the tune of his only turnover being when he didn't see my diving tackle guy, and me holding the ball at the end of exactly 3 turns.

I think the guy had to pick push 3 times in the game. I'm not even fucking shitting you.

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Got killed. Going to finish this season because well fuck it but I'm taking next season off. So if you play me this season it is a against a man who does not care about his players, his actions, or his lively hood. Godspeed gentlemen.

Makkon_sl

shitlord
It was basically ridiculous, I didn't roll any 1s almost, either d6 or on block dice. After my first season with 2 deaths in the first game, I don't feel bad for having good luck.

Yeah, I don't even wanna hear it.

Ask Makkon about the fucking ramming his completely unskilled CD's gave my 1700 orc team, to the tune of his only turnover being when he didn't see my diving tackle guy, and me holding the ball at the end of exactly 3 turns.

I think the guy had to pick push 3 times in the game. I'm not even fucking shitting you.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Going to need a 1-1 draw, khalan is working late all week etc and there is no way I can play a coherent game post midnight.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Going to need a 1-1 draw, khalan is working late all week etc and there is no way I can play a coherent game post midnight.
When's the earliest you guys can play? You're the last game, but with the holiday coming up, and me already extending Stunty, i'm not opposed to giving you guys a couple more days, and hell, give us all a few more days to get this week and next week's game in.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Im basically unavailable every day until he is already asleep and my one day off tomorrow I'm out of town.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
So division 1 shaping up to be interesting. The guys who went 7-0 in Season 1 and 2 respectively both got shut the fuck down in their first games of S3.

Is it Djay's time to make a run for the gold (only guy left in D1 since the beginning)? Or will we end up with all of us being something like 4-3?

Btw, if your game plan is "Roll 6's and pows, collect payday," stop it. Jesus.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Ah im looking forward to this one. Anytime after 8 30 est today through friday plus monday and tuesday or all day sunday. Gimme dem spp!

ZProtoss

Golden Squire
hatebbmore.jpg

No reprieve from constant armor breaks on my dark elf team either. Note the turn counter, then note how many players down. jesus.