Rerolled.org Official Blood Bowl League

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
My chaos team is in. Rating myself at like...4. Yes, I'm that bad.

We are Alpharius!

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
League scheduler thing I used a while ago:

http://schedules.footballguys.com/index.php
The in game system schedules games after you seed. It's round robin within your division.

FYI...lot of comments on the team composition so far, I have no particular interest in putting limits on what people can and can't play. If you think there are too much of a particular race and want to switch yours, feel free. Just let me know which team to keep in.

moontayle

Golden Squire
The in game system schedules games after you seed. It's round robin within your division.

FYI...lot of comments on the team composition so far, I have no particular interest in putting limits on what people can and can't play. If you think there are too much of a particular race and want to switch yours, feel free. Just let me know which team to keep in.
I may switch it up given how many Orc teams there are. I'm not sure yet though. Will figure it out before we start.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Honestly, after all of the advice given in the other thread and on IRC, i would be shocked if there WEREN'T as many orc teams as there are. They're a good race to learn on, and we've got a lot of new people here. I would expect next season there to be a switch from some of the decimated/injured teams to a more varied crowd.

Hedeon

Molten Core Raider
This should be fun, I'm looking forward to dead snotlings all over the place with as bashy as some of these teams are. As more people join though the teams are becoming more diverse so I don't think any needs to worry about there being too many of one team or another unless they want to be a unique snowflake. <cough>Someone play Haflings or Underworld.<cough>

Also, I totally played against WhatsAmmataU before in a random Auld match a few weeks ago. His stinky little Skaven came back to tie it up against my Norse.

I've got one goal, don't be last place! As for what kinda skill/knowledge level I have on a 5-1 scale given, I'd say a 3 maybe a 2. Kragg's Krushers for life, go Ogres!

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
I noticed there's no chaos dwarves in the league currently. Rolled up a team for it, may use it if division 1 ends up with too many orcs.

Currently sitting at 20 players. Gavinrad, Obilio and Djay left to apply, so that still means that ideally we need 1 more guy. After that, the numbers get a bit murky until 30, unless we wanna do very small divisions to start with and see how everyone works out.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
I think my skaven team is in already, Goudaville Goons, But let me know. Also I'm a 1

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
I think my skaven team is in already, Goudaville Goons, But let me know. Also I'm a 1
It was in the open league. I kicked it, re apply for the official league

That should be our 1 guy. If there's anyone else interested in playing, speak now so I know if we gotta come up with a plan to get 6-8 more guys here.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Applied with an Undead team, figured I'd try something new since we have so many newbies. I'd rank myself a 2 at best, more likely a 3. I'm fairly familiar with the rules but really don't have much playtime against people.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I will apply with my team later today, can someone provide a roster of teams & race? It wold help me with my race choice. Thanks!