Rerolled.org Official Blood Bowl League

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Erroneous you try switching down load location to Norway? Had a similar problem and that fixed it, think I had to verify cache too.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Alright, well post here after it happens tonight and let me know what the deal is, because I'll be home before anyone's awake in the morning most likely. Game week runs Wed-Wed, which means that tomorrow is the absolute last day we can deal with this shit, so if the game doesn't get played tonight, I'm either playing for E or he's being replaced with Cyrus or something. I don't know if the other league admins have the ability to move the match day forward or not, so I may have to do it.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Says I can.
Yup, just made my alt account an admin to check it.

If you guys are watching the game and it gets played and goes off without a hitch, go ahead and validate it and then End the Day when it's done, and people can start playing Week 2

Djay

Trakanon Raider
game should be played any time now erronius is here. Lets hope his connection holds :p
I'll come watch for a bit...I can't guarantee I can stay for the whole thing since I have to get into the office early tomorrow, but if it goes fast, I'll try to stick around to move the week forward.

*Edit* Or not...it won't let me connect to view the match.

WaxedWolf_sl

shitlord
2-2 with undead... disappointed my guys couldn't roll a 2+ to win 3-2 but could have been worse
biggrin.png
gg erronius

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Fantastic. Glad to see all that shit worked itself out.

Cyrus will be replacing my Orcacide goblin team when I get home in the morning, so if you're playing them (Vycron I think?) You're now scheduling with Cyrus.

Still have one more spot to fill out the league if anyones interested.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Round 2, Game 1 is over. Rats over Seans unlucky Necro's 3-0. One of my TD's was a ball on his goal line that his ghoul failed to pickup, another was a Interception by a Linerat on a 6, and the last was by a Gutter Runner, when he had 5 players vs my 9 due to sweltering heat and me knocking out 3 players in 1 turn. Dice were not on his side tonight.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Match Day 2 has started. You have until Tuesday Feb 5th to schedule your matches, so a bit over a week again. Here's the schedule for this week, so you don't need to log into the game to communicate.

rrr_img_11265.jpg

Cyrus has been added. Hooray for new blood.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Round 2, Game 1 is over. Rats over Seans unlucky Necro's 3-0. One of my TD's was a ball on his goal line that his ghoul failed to pickup, another was a Interception by a Linerat on a 6, and the last was by a Gutter Runner, when he had 5 players vs my 9 due to sweltering heat and me knocking out 3 players in 1 turn. Dice were not on his side tonight.
That was a really fun game, despite losing so badly, just for how absolutely hilarious it was. I cannot catch a break at all.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Dont' worry. After Djay finishes killing the rest of my Amazons, and I spend the rest of the season trying to rebuild, we can celebrate demotion together!

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Dont' worry. After Djay finishes killing the rest of my Amazons, and I spend the rest of the season trying to rebuild, we can celebrate demotion together!
Just remember, he's AV 7 too. Take a few with you!

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Vycron, when are you good for. I am free today until 2:30 EST when I got to pick up the kids, then I will be busy until my g/f flies out on Saturday and I get out of work Sunday at like 5 EST. I'm off Monday/Tuesday.