Rerolled.org Official Blood Bowl League

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Game crash, Slytin. FYI to all -- using the "%" sign in chat does have a chance of crashing you apparently.

Neither of us had any injuries, you just wanna replay the game or what?

Vycron

Derives Perverse Pleasure
<Gold Donor>
@ Cyrus

I can usually be available Sun-Thurs around 9-12pmCST. This Sunday is a little different because of the Super Bowl, but still a possibility afterwards(I'll just be shitfaced). If not it looks like we can work something out for Monday or Tuesday.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Funkor: I'm good for tonight until about 1am central. After that it'll have to be Thursday night or later.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Funkor: I'm good for tonight until about 1am central. After that it'll have to be Thursday night or later.
Sorry I'm stuck out of town on business with a junky work laptop that can't run diddly. I'm back tomorrow so we can try again on Thursday night.

WaxedWolf_sl

shitlord
Me and Ronne just played. Pretty peaceful game all in all, my wardancers almost lasted the whole match
biggrin.png
2-1 to the elves in the end. Is there anyone around who can validate it please

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I'm starting to think Chaos is just going to be frustrating in a league that plays so infrequently =\

Sometime in roughly July I should be ready to win a game!

Applied to the league with my team Project 9, an Elf team. I'd rate myself a 5. Complete newb. Let me know if there's need for an alternate, otherwise in the coming weeks I'll try to get familiar with the game so I can put up a challenge at some point
tongue.png

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Wow games are getting played quickly. Zprotoss, I should be ready to play any evening Thursday and on.
I have to say, I am just fucking shocked at the enthusiasm for this game. I never really thought we'd get more than about 15 guys doing this, and instead we've got double that, and the first day we're capable of playing new games, we've got half of them done.

I'll be around most of the day for open league shenanigans.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I have to say, I am just fucking shocked at the enthusiasm for this game. I never really thought we'd get more than about 15 guys doing this, and instead we've got double that, and the first day we're capable of playing new games, we've got half of them done.

I'll be around most of the day for open league shenanigans.
We'll see how long that enthusiasm lasts when we're a few weeks in and people have losing records with teams full of dead/broken/shattered players. At least we have some alternates to fill in for the dropouts.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
We'll see how long that enthusiasm lasts when we're a few weeks in and people have losing records with teams full of dead/broken/shattered players. At least we have some alternates to fill in for the dropouts.
I'm pretty surprised at the difference in the amount of injuries caused by players as opposed to the AI. I've played 50 game campaigns against the computer and not suffered any serious game changing injuries during them. This...this is just a bloodbath.

I've got a pretty good idea of how I'm gonna handle it for Season 2 though, so I don't want anyone to think that they're pigeonholed into a team that's getting destroyed every week.

Makkon_sl

shitlord
Man I was raging so hard after my last loss, it's surprising sometimes what seems total BS to you at the time isn't actually that bad once you go back an examine the probabilities.

I was super pissed my ghoul got knocked down on a 1d block costing me a TD, but after looking at it afterwards it was something like a 50% chance to happen, not at all unlikely.

although I am still annoyed after 2 games I have 0 SPP on positionals
frown.png