Rerolled.org Official Blood Bowl League

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Ok, our local TT guys are using it (and it seems like a more balanced version of Chaos), but a lot of groups have had issue with the roster.I was sort of interested in trying it out after seeing it used.
Well, I watched a Khorne roster lose to equal TV goblins yesterday, and the goblins almost pitch cleared the Khorne. So, there's that. A lot of people are down with new and shiny, but I don't see many redeeming qualities to them other than the retardedly oversized BT.

And Mummies make me want to /rage so bad lol, only having access to Str normally and needing doubles for everything else lol.
You got 2 big guys that don't have loner or a nega trait. Think of them as that.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You got 2 big guys that don't have loner or a nega trait. Think of them as that.
This, mummies are fucking sick. They're either the best or second best monster in the game after the Kroxigor, and you get two of them. Monsters are balanced around not having block.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Anyone know why the hell my teams wont show up on the dropdown when i try to join?

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
This, mummies are fucking sick. They're either the best or second best monster in the game after the Kroxigor, and you get two of them. Monsters are balanced around not having block.
This was something else I was prob spoiled with Chaos on, being able to get normal mutation along with str skills.

It does make me appreciate having 4 chaos warriors even more now, with S4 and their skills access. Mino is nice but could do without one, if the warriors are skilled up.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Nice game Cut, I just got insanely lucky at the end. You play Khemri really damn well.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Nice game Cut, I just got insanely lucky at the end. You play Khemri really damn well.
Hah, you know what, I forgot about your first TD, and got really confused at the end as to why I didn't get a draw.

Fucking MNG thro-ra got MVP and the level too, and didn't get enough cash to buy another one. Gonna have to find a noob to play tomorrow, no way that team's doing anything but hurting people till game after next.

Makkon_sl

shitlord
You can play my rat team that got dismantled last night, 7 injuries 5 of which were MNG

Hah, you know what, I forgot about your first TD, and got really confused at the end as to why I didn't get a draw.

Fucking MNG thro-ra got MVP and the level too, and didn't get enough cash to buy another one. Gonna have to find a noob to play tomorrow, no way that team's doing anything but hurting people till game after next.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You can play my no reroll having Ogre team and rape a bunch of snotlings, if you like, as well.

And you can still do ball handling with AG2 (I do it all the time), its just tricky. Being able to put up a wall of tomb guard around the ball helps a bunch.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
And you can still do ball handling with AG2 (I do it all the time), its just tricky. Being able to put up a wall of tomb guard around the ball helps a bunch.
Oh, I know, it's still 75% chance on a pickup with a reroll.

It's just not my idea of fun moving the ball with a skeleton
smile.png

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
I've been using zombies as receivers in my campaign, LOL, just to level them up.
In campaign, you can get away with quite a bit. Not so much in MP. Like in campaign, one thrower is more than enough, because he's never gonna take any hits. In MP, you'll be lucky if he doesn't get injured every game.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
If you're being manhandled and taking more injuries than you'd like, this is how you save your guys. After the thrower went MNG, I decided I couldn't take any more injuries, and protected the majority of my players.

rrr_img_11630.jpg