Resident Evil

Goatface

3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Resident Evil

Genre: Drama, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2022-07-14

Cast: Lance Reddick, Ella Balinska, Tamara Smart, Siena Agudong, Adeline Rudolph, Paola Nuñez

Overview: Nearly three decades after the discovery of the T-virus, an outbreak reveals the Umbrella Corporation's dark secrets. Based on the horror franchise.

Goatface

1652393600271.png

• 2Double Worf
  • 1Worf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
While dumb, the last movie was at least entertaining. If this is at least that, Ill give it a watch while I scroll the internet.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Another case of buying a franchise name and slapping it on something with a flimsy genre connection. Could have called it ANYTHING else, make a joke with Lance sitting on a couch wih the 5 chicks behind him, easter egg his Horizon character, etc.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
This is the reason I’m glad Netflix is dropping a lot of its animation. So many adapted works that look like pure shit.

I think they were planning on an animated movie and series about some of my favorite books as a kid. That was before Bebop and before I realized how bad they could eff things up

spronk

FPS noob
46085023.jpg

i thought the resident evil franchise was about strong white women fighting the patriarchy zombies

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

this is teaser #1 above was #2, i don't have the plugin, but apparently one of them had 200k down votes

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It does seem as though they spent some money for this. it could be descent but as always previews say nothing for what the story and characters actually are like.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
They had me at Lance Reddick but how the fuck is he Albert Wesker, does this take place after Wesker gets his head exploded with an RPG or before?
Capcam loves saying everything is canon so if this is after this scene then...

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
They had me at Lance Reddick but how the fuck is he Albert Wesker, does this take place after Wesker gets his head exploded with an RPG or before?
Capcam loves saying everything is canon so if this is after this scene then...
We don't speak about RE after 4...

projoking

Molten Core Raider
Just tried watching it. Only made it about 15-20 minutes.

I don’t know who they made this for as fans of this genre are mostly gamers and like the original characters.

Has all the woke check boxes ticked. Honestly getting tired of “the message” being in everything.

Godspeed if you want to watch this series, but save your time if you don’t like “diversity”. You know what I mean.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The black daughter is absolutely insufferable so far.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users
TV show information provided by The Movie Database