Retard Dumping Ground

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Chris Chris Your quote from this thread: "Interesting how Republicans hated the BLM riots and Democrats loved them, now Democrats hate the Trump riots and Republucans love them."

"Interesting how Republicans hated the BLM riots and the Democrats loved them, now Democrats hate the Trump riots and Republicans hate them too" I fixed that for you since you obviously haven't seen most Republicans rebuke of Jan. 6th. From Trump himself, to Kayleigh saying she spoke for the entire Whitehouse, to Lindsay Graham, to McConnel on down the line... much denouncements have occured. Seriously, you're conflating Republicans with other fringe folks by saying "Republicans love the Trump riots". No, we don't. Piss poor optics.

This post is merely a symptom of the issue y'all are discussing. LLR knows what I mean.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
@Lightning Lord Rule I just saw your post on the moved thread or I wouldn't have tagged amod in my previous post. So because something was tried in the past and failed (any number of times) the response is to just nuke a thread because someone might be a dick in the future? How about rather we enforce the rules that encompass the grown-up section if something occurs rather than fucking those who were actually using the thread to have a civilized discussion?
Says the hypocrite piece of shit that tried to perpetually ban me from the forums because you didn't like what I said but couldn't actually offer any valid argument to refute it. God damn you're such a pathetic loser it's ridiculous.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Says the hypocrite piece of shit that tried to perpetually ban me from the forums because you didn't like what I said but couldn't actually offer any valid argument to refute it. God damn you're such a pathetic loser it's ridiculous.
Its almost like a gift from God. In the midst of debate over whether or not there should be an adult version of the /pol thread Lumi shows up and provides divine evidence to support my case. I love you Lumi. Even if you are a holocaust denying, anti-Semitic piece of shit.
xoxo

couple kiss GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Its almost like a gift from God. In the midst of debate over whether or not there should be an adult version of the /pol thread Lumi shows up and provides divine evidence to support my case. I love you Lumi. Even if you are a holocaust denying, anti-Semitic piece of shit.
xoxo
The Jews living in Israel right now are not semites you fucking retard.

"The origin of the Ashkenazi Jews, who come most recently from Europe, has largely been shrouded in mystery. But a new study shows that at least their maternal lineage may derive largely from Europe.

Though the finding may seem intuitive, it contradicts the notion that European Jews mostly descend from people who left Israel and the Middle East around 2,000 years ago. Instead, a substantial proportion of the population originates from local Europeans who converted to Judaism, said study co-author Martin Richards, an archaeogeneticist at the University of Huddersfield in England."

They are from Europe, not Israel. The Holocaust was fabricated to gain support for their genocide against the Palestinians. They are the literal scum of the Earth.

• 1Jonesing

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The Jews living in Israel right now are not semites you fucking retard.

What is even your point? That you don't hate all semites or that your hatred isn't limited to them? Are you an anti-semite+?

• 1Double Worf

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
What is even your point? That you don't hate all semites or that your hatred isn't limited to them? Are you an anti-semite+?
My point is how the fuck can you be an anti semite against people who aren't even semites. I've been pretty close friends with several Jews and even one of them denies the Holocaust. The only thing I hate is liars. Falsely accusing Germans of a crime they didn't commit means you hate Germans right?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Oh well shit. He's got a jewish friend Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes did you hear that? There's no way he's anti semite.

You don't know his jewish friends so don't ask who they are.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Oh well shit. He's got a jewish friend Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes did you hear that? There's no way he's anti semite.

You don't know his jewish friends so don't ask who they are.
Denying an event that never occurred doesn't make you an antisemite you absolute retard. There is overwhelming evidence that it did not occur. You're an anti Germanite.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Denying an event that never occurred doesn't make you an antisemite you absolute retard. There is overwhelming evidence that it did not occur. You're an anti Germanite.
What do you think Hoss Hoss would this qualify as anti-Semitic behavior?

1610140190440.png

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
What do you think Hoss Hoss would this qualify as anti-Semitic behavior?

View attachment 327861
Like Chris Rock once said, there's black people and then there's joggers. I don't hate black people but I do hate joggers. It's the same thing with Jews. Some Jews are cool and then some are sub human scum like yourself and those that fabricated the Holocaust and commit genocide against other non Jews. You're basically the Jew version of a jogger.

Btw, is this guy an anti semite too? David Cole is a Jew and denies the Holocaust. I guess he's just one of them self hating Jews, right?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I don't hate black people but I do hate joggers. It's the same thing with Jews.

lol. So just tell us who the good ones are. Maybe they can all wear a badge of some sort for easy identification later on.

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I fucking love that your sig is praising suenig. After every bit of racist nazi garbage you post, there's the little line praising the jackass just like he deserves.

• 1Worf