Retard Dumping Ground

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Don't be a cunt then?

I bet if we asked everyone who has ever banned you from there, they'd all say that you're annoying AF.

I'm a Lefty and I've almost never had an issue. It's literally been YEARS since I last had any issue in that thread. You know what my secret is?
  1. Don't be a cunt
  2. Don't swing on every conservative nonstop
  3. Don't wear your liberalism like a badge
  4. Know when it's not worth posting/arguing in there and go do something else.
  5. Realize that you usually can't out-argue people in regards to politics
  6. Cut your fucking losses
  7. Give conservatives fair credit on things they're right about (don't double/triple down)
  8. Say your occasional piece then STFU
  9. Acknowledge when conservatives have a point and don't just "whataboutism" every God damned thing
You do a bunch of the above, and then you pull the victim card. This is what you get, but you blame LITERALLY everyone else.

Have yourself a great day.
Pretty cognizant post... for a Lefty :p

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean, what do you get out of it? Is your personal life so pathetic that you need to argue with an entire thread nonstop to feel better about yourself?

I do find it interesting to be one of the very few differing voices in the thread, and I've had some interesting discussions in there, it's not just all shit slinging.

However, there is a certain charm to the shitslinging that happens there. And I do find pleasure in destroying Nazis in debates.

Do you think all conservatives are racist, or something?

All Conservatives? No. The majority of them on this forum? Absolutely.

Last edited:
  • 2Quality Calories
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Seems pretty tit for tat as far as I'm concerned.
The thread is better without you in it.
Remember, putting him on ignore doesn't preclude you from thread banning him. It's like a win/win. Or so I read on the internet anyway.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh shut the fuck up. I'm pretty left for these forums, and so long as I don't jump in to the political cluster fuck, there is no bias against lefties.

LOL. So you're a lefty but as long as you don't post any political viewpoints there's no bias against you...

I think you're just proving my point.

Stop taking things so seriously.

I'm not? I don't really give a shit that there's a bias. I'm just laughing that people are pretending there's not.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
LOL. So you're a lefty but as long as you don't post any political viewpoints there's no bias against you...

I think you're just proving my point.

I'm not? I don't really give a shit that there's a bias. I'm just laughing that people are pretending there's not.

The way you're posting right now is reason enough to not want you in the politics thread.

• 2Dislike
  • 1Like

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
The way you're posting right now is reason enough to not want you in the politics thread.

Poor baby. I'm sorry my posts hurt your delicate sensibilities.

"WHY ARE YOU NAZIS BANNING ME!"

I really don't give a shit to get item banned. I fully expect pussies like nevergone nevergone to throw a temper tantrum.

I just find it hilarious to cry about censorship and then turn around and ban people you don't like from a forum.

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Salty

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
/sigh

It's always the Nazis banning people isn't it? Dammit.

trump.jpg

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
However, there is a certain charm to the shitslinging that happens there. And I do find pleasure in destroying Nazis in debates.

I mean, as long as you admit that you go in there to engage in shitslinging. That does put things in perspective.

But then you complain about how those people treat you in return. Life really is a mystery, isn't it?

Teekey.PNG

• 3Worf
  • 1Like

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
I'm not complaining that the rules are skewed against Lefties. LLR and Mods can have whatever fucking rules they want. I just think it's stupid to pretend it's not the case.

I actually give LLR quite a bit of credit that he hasn't banned me yet, but I do think thread ban items are pretty fucking stupid for a discussion forum. However, I fully expect hypocritical and petty little Nazis to abuse them if given the chance.

Lol I'm a Nazi?
You might actually be retarded.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
How exactly are the 'rules' skewed against Lefties? I mean, since you state this as fact, and all.

Weren't you around for the years that conservatives got dragged endlessly? And I don't remember any of them crying as much as you do.

Haven't you been reading? Because Nazis.

• 1Jonesing
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Guys, please stop talking about nonsense in the Amod Amod thread. This is about super serious stuff and Lanx Lanx Has said multiple times to stop.

• 2Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
It's entirely possible some of us get slapped retarded and don't make a bunch of noise about it like a faggot cause we know we fuckin earned it.

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity