Retard Dumping Ground

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
had a relative that was aniemetic. Had to take his iron pills.
Auto correct

star trek spock GIF

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Found out yesterday that my dad moved his retirement account into bonds in 2008. Said he wanted to put his money into something safe and saw the word "Fixed" as in fixed income. :: picard::
Do the Jew thing and advise him into an annuity

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Keep in mind Rob is a child abusing pedophile for perspective.
Pathetic how you keep parroting that. With how angry and sad your posts are I genuinely worry about your mental health. Do you have anyone you can talk to?

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Pathetic how you keep parroting that. With how angry and sad your posts are I genuinely worry about your mental health. Do you have anyone you can talk to?

Boozenoob over compensates online to make up for his sad offline existence.

He's the kind of guy irl who plays the tough guy comments irl in his head or mutters them under his breath, but occasionally they slip out or are more audible. When you say "what the fuck did you just say to me?" He shuts up, apologises and crawls away back to his wank hole

Either that or he's projecting his fantasies on to you, hence why he's always going on about grooming teachers. Same reason everyone is so salty j embrace the dog fucker meme. They're jealous because they want to embrace dogs

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

Boozenoob over compensates online to make up for his sad offline existence.

He's the kind of guy irl who plays the tough guy comments irl in his head or mutters them under his breath, but occasionally they slip out or are more audible. When you say "what the fuck did you just say to me?" He shuts up, apologises and crawls away back to his wank hole

Either that or he's projecting his fantasies on to you, hence why he's always going on about grooming teachers. Same reason everyone is so salty j embrace the dog fucker meme. They're jealous because they want to embrace dogs

114360.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's funny how you didn't know how to respond when it originally surfaced. How long did it take before you came up with the idea of denying it, 3-4 times of it being posted?

• 2Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
How many times have you larped this Gavinmad Gavinmad , it's amusing..
It's too good to be true so I went to verify it.

Firstly it's a real reddit account, it's 8 years old and continued posting for 2 years after the forever alone post. So I doubt that Gavinmad has been posting all that time as an elaborate prank. I'm going to bet that this was first linked here 1 year ago as that is when the account stopped posting.

So is it actually you or a coincidence? Well it's someone from this website at least since they commented here:

Finally is the post real? You can fake this stuff very easily. Well of course the OP was deleted to cover this up. But, dumbass, you forgot to delete your reply to someone in the thread which led me to this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/ajypju/i_am_lost_alone_and_have_no_meaning/

Oh no. It's a real post. It's you. Cringe.

Thank you so much for this Gavinmad Gavinmad

• 2Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
It's too good to be true so I went to verify it.

Firstly it's a real reddit account, it's 8 years old and continued posting for 2 years after the forever alone post. So I doubt that Gavinmad has been posting all that time as an elaborate prank. I'm going to bet that this was first linked here 1 year ago as that is when the account stopped posting.

So is it actually you or a coincidence? Well it's a lot of classic wow posts which is promising but the giveaway is that the account commented on a Pantheon AMA, so it's 99% someone from here because who has actually heard of Pantheon?

Finally is the post real? You can fake this stuff very easily. Well of course the OP was deleted to cover this up. But, dumbass, you forgot to delete your reply to someone in the thread which led me to this:

""

Oh no. It's a real post. It's you. Cringe.

Thank you so much for this Gavinmad Gavinmad

So I am suppose to believe the guy who is a teacher but doesn't know kilometers from miles is also an internet detective lol. Please guys keep going, let me see how many theories you can come up with.

• 3Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
So I am suppose to believe the guy who is a teacher but doesn't know kilometers from miles is also an internet detective lol. Please guys keep going, let me see how many theories you can come up with.
So there's a reddit account with your username posting about Fires of Heaven for 8 years but it isn't you?

And "belive" me? I posted links lmao. Better get deleting that stuff.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Happysmiles

Trakanon Raider
Your friends are on this board Booze. We'll harass you and ask you to post pictures of your ex-girlfriends naked, but that's because we love you.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

LMAO I wasn't aware of that, but it's nice to know my amateur psychology was as accurate as a UK supplied javelin being fired by a Ukrainian wheat farmer

How many times has BoozeCube BoozeCube told someone to kill themselves? What do they say - people considering suicide leave hints as a way of signalling for help

Only someone truly alone would drop hints to an mmo board full of shit posters and wannabe past their prime edgelords LMAO

• 2Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
LMAO I wasn't aware of that, but it's nice to know my amateur psychology was as accurate as a UK supplied javelin being fired by a Ukrainian wheat farmer

How many times has BoozeCube BoozeCube told someone to kill themselves? What do they say - people considering suicide leave hints as a way of signalling for help

Only someone truly alone would drop hints to an mmo board full of shit posters and wannabe past their prime edgelords LMAO
I liked how he tried to pass it off as a fake then me being retarded and he would enjoy reading our theories...

But you can go to reddit yourself and see it, no theories required. It would be funny if he deleted more stuff to further prove that it's him.