Retard Dumping Ground

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I was a college kid when that show had it's final episode I had to google what it even was.

I don't get the joke unfortunately.

Dennis Franz is mad at you

copilot-entertainment-2014-08-1407447843089_3-nypd-blue.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
People who shame women because they enjoy sex and don't hide it are fucking stupid.

Yeah its all good until you want to marry one. Then all those ex boyfriends start to resurface on facebook as soon as shes bored of your white picket fence, ellen show, and lap dog.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah its all good until you want to marry one. Then all those ex boyfriends start to resurface on facebook as soon as shes bored of your white picket fence, ellen show, and lap dog.
Yes, the virgins are definitely immune to leaving you for some new dick. Logic dictates they would have an even higher interest in trying something new.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
"Yo I used to date this chick who was crazy good in bed, too bad she wasn't marriage material because she used to swallow every time we fucked. I'd rather spend the rest of my life with this boring broad who never even let's me turn her around"

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
"Yo I used to date this chick who was crazy good in bed, too bad she wasn't marriage material because she used to swallow every time we fucked. I'd rather spend the rest of my life with this boring broad who never even let's me turn her around"

so hows the single life bro?

• 1Like

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Yes, the virgins are definitely immune to leaving you for some new dick. Logic dictates they would have an even higher interest in trying something new.

Well you and your "logic" are dead wrong.

Studies show women with more sexual partners prior to marriage are much more likely to be unhappy with their marriage.

And women who are unhappy with their marriage are much much more likely to cheat than women who are not.

Sluts are fucking sluts man. I'm not one of those red pill virgins but if a woman fucks a bunch of dudes for fun she will probably cheat on you.

Cumdumps are fun to dump cum in that's all.

Khane

That's why you don't get married.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Where are all of these slut studies at? How can I get in on the research?

Khane

Well you and your "logic" are dead wrong.

Studies show women with more sexual partners prior to marriage are much more likely to be unhappy with their marriage.

And women who are unhappy with their marriage are much much more likely to cheat than women who are not.

Sluts are fucking sluts man. I'm not one of those red pill virgins but if a woman fucks a bunch of dudes for fun she will probably cheat on you.

Cumdumps are fun to dump cum in that's all.

It's no wonder you're getting played by a 21 year old.

• 1Like

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
This thread got reported within 3 minutes of creation, this bodes well.

• 1Like

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I think this is necessary, trying to discuss with @Lithose (to the best of his sad abilities) yesterday there were 3 pages of god emporer trump bullshit per hour, it's really hard to follow.

• 3Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 3 users