Retard Dumping Ground

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
What kind of fucking person makes a thread just to be called a cuck by everyone on the board?

I guess a cuck would make that kind of thread, eh?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
What kind of fucking person makes a thread just to be called a cuck by everyone on the board?

I guess a cuck would make that kind of thread, eh?
Jokes on you, since cuck is a compliment in this thread!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
Soygen you made a good thread and I'm gonna let you finish but Donald J Trump is the best President EVA

• 1Like

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Thank you, but I didn't make this thread.

• 1Like

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Having two separate politics threads because the discussions move too fast doesn't actually improve the ability to follow along, it just creates confusion. At best. More likely this will go like the big news thread into something akin to taking dumps discussion. If you want to spread things out for better discussion I recommend something specific, akin to how the middle east or atheist threads have more manageable paces for debating. Maybe have an insert location here protest thread?

Also, cuck is a wonderful word, being similar to both cock and fuck (also great words), with broad possible application in a variety of contexts. I object to limitations towards its usage here.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I think this thread is destined for the Rickshaw, so let's just enjoy it while we can.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Bottomfeeder already tried this shit earlier in Screenshots. Redundant thread is redundant. If we have to sit through Mist and Moonbat cunting up the thread you can live with some Maga shout outs and a_skeleton_02 stormfronting once in a while.

Edit- And starting a separate thread because you can't handle Lithose in the normal one is some serious dildo grade pussy shit.

I didn't complain about Lithose, i complained that there were 3 pages of stupidity in between anyone attempting a serious discussion.

Howling God emporer trump and talking shit on sjws can certainly be it's own thread separate from @Frenzied Wombat quoting john muir from 1853 on dealing with the blight of islam or someone laying out the long term strategic plan of Russia invading Ukraine.

I don't know why this is met with such contention!

• 2Like
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Having two separate politics threads because the discussions move too fast doesn't actually improve the ability to follow along, it just creates confusion. At best. More likely this will go like the big news thread into something akin to taking dumps discussion. If you want to spread things out for better discussion I recommend something specific, akin to how the middle east or atheist threads have more manageable paces for debating. Maybe have an insert location here protest thread?

Also, cuck is a wonderful word, being similar to both cock and fuck (also great words), with broad possible application in a variety of contexts. I object to limitations towards its usage here.

Call the other one "chuks political thread"

• 1Rustled

Oldbased

> Than U
So basically Picasso made this thread to be a safe space from the other thread?

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
So basically Picasso made this thread to be a safe space from the other thread?

Pretty much. He wants honest, open, learned debate and only he will be the judge of what that consists of. It's more groupthink, don't bring me alternative facts style isolationism. Which beguiles any critique libtards have of claiming Trump supporters are isolationists. Libtards are opinion isolationists of the highest order.

To the topic at hand: Police (and those in charge of them) had a responsibility to respond to the riots of Berkley. They did not. Now what? When those in power refuse to discharge their duties, at a certain point it becomes the responsibility of those with more power to step in and take care of things.

• 1Solidarity