Retard Dumping Ground

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
The energy. The love. The hugs all over baby. I’m in a lyft now. :) fuck. I had 23 people want my picture but not because of who I am but because they loved my fucking Pancho. That’s awakening. Two games to go. My dad was there on that one one I guarantee you.

• 5Solidarity
  • 2Picard
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 7 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I’ll post come Videos later for the people that matter. :) love you guys.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Got a long way to go. I also have to figure out how @Convo is going to buy me a cheese steak. :).

@Convo will you be there?

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Thing is guys. We should have never been there to begin with. D fell down. Zimmer went to some time clock stall. Never. Never do that again. Twist the fucking knife. Especially with fucking brees that fucker is dangerous. Back home now but I cannot even tell you how awesome this night was and to be there. It was better than when I chased the dream myself. Lotta videos I took. Lots. I’ll figure out how to get them on whatever fucking site I can and stay anon.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Everyone was hugging everyone. Never saw this before. To be there, man. As any sports fan. Never again will it be like this. Never.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I mean fuck. I have a live video when we scored and the NFL guy was right there. How do I post this. :)

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Wont be as good as a check stub though! SKOL!!!!!!

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I cannot even talk. Voice gone. Who wants to FaceTime. Let’s do this. :)

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
God damn. It was so quiet when they snapped the ball, and the crowd noise when he catches it, and then when he breaks free? Holy shit that was nuts

No clue man. This felt so crazy. So fucking crazy. I’ll show videos of after tomorrow. Ordering pizza.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
There is nothing like being there for this. Nothing. Nothing. Fucking NOTHING. We gave up all hope. All of it. Just another year. Maybe next year. Fuck. FUCK! Everyone was crying. Literal tears for these fans man. Tears. Huge tears. I was crying with my wife.

No way I could contain my emotions.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I want to thank my wife Christine. Without her, I wouldn’t be half the man I am. She is right there sharing my passion because she knows how much this shit means to me. I cannot even imagine my life without her. We went to Eric the reds after, we had people hugging everywhere. The fact that this sport makes us all come together means more to me than anything else in this world. Hugs. Strangers hugging. Everyone hugging. Nothing mattered more at that moment. And that’s what I love so fucking much about this sport. And these fans.

Aside from marrying my wife, nothing will top what I saw today and tonight after. Nothing. It gives me a little hope for the human race. It really does.

• 6Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 6 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
And I love all of you. I seriously do. All of you.

• 6Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I think part of the problem is that when Merlin was getting dog-piled there weren't any smart posters really there to stand on his side.

Back in those days the conservatives just didn't stick together because we were all different "flavors". Tad and merlin were some kind of nut flavor that I didn't want to be associated with most of the time. They also tended to rant about shit I didn't care about.