Retard Dumping Ground

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Wait what the fuck, this dude is the Lt.Governor and publicly threatening a company because they don't want the bad publicity of being associated with the NRA in the current climate? I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around how insane this tweet is.

This is the world we live in. And these are the hands we're given.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I'm suprised guys in the shop don't try stuff like that on a regular basis. Or maybe they do and are just good at hiding it.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Pops

sei_1995509.jpg

Good way to increase voter turnout imo. Fucking Russian news site is better than all US MSM.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'll visit ya in the clink compadre

It's fucking pathetic. Worst I've ever gotten in 13 years posting in this community was a 3 day stint, and now out of the blue I'm saddled with a fucking 30 day sentence because some insecure cunt won't stand for someone back-talking him on the internet. I mean how dare I disrespect him by cracking a joke in the FSR about the warning I got! If I was protesting a warning it would have been via PMs or in the ask amod thread in the same way I've protested warnings I disagreed with in the past, I wouldn't 'protest' by making a SUPER FUCKING OBVIOUS JOKE in the same place I got the warning.

• 1Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
It's fucking pathetic. Worst I've ever gotten in 13 years posting in this community was a 3 day stint, and now out of the blue I'm saddled with a fucking 30 day sentence because some insecure cunt won't stand for someone back-talking him on the internet. I mean how dare I disrespect him by cracking a joke in the FSR about the warning I got! If I was protesting a warning it would have been via PMs or in the ask amod thread in the same way I've protested warnings I disagreed with in the past, I wouldn't 'protest' by making a SUPER FUCKING OBVIOUS JOKE in the same place I got the warning.

which mod does those pronouns refer to?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

It's actually pretty straight forward. When you're told to stop telling people to kill themselves, going on to tell more people to kill themselves is likely a bad idea.

See? Not complicated.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's actually pretty straight forward. When you're told to stop telling people to kill themselves, going on to tell more people to kill themselves is likely a bad idea.

See? Not complicated.

Might wanna wipe your mouth to clean off the mod semen you didn't swallow.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Day 57 in captivity. Still in chains at the whim of a faggot with a fragile ego. Probably going to track down and murder everyone when I get out of here, but it's totally fine that I said that because lightning lord tool said murder jokes are ok.

• 1Blown