Retard Dumping Ground

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
30 days is a joke and most likely only because 30 is the default and he was too lazy to change it.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
funny but confirms my theory, Also I think if anyone's wasting humanities resources, it's someone living on an earthquake fault, that will correct itself oneday though.
WideBrightGalapagospenguin-max-1mb.gif

• 3Picard
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
So if 30 days is a joke how the fuck long is this retarded bullshit actually for?

I meant it was a joke that you got so much time for the offense. I don't think there's been a single mod team (or even mod) that hasn't overreached in at least one of their punishments. You're probably actually in for 30 days.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
kiss his boots.

There's a large gap between ass-kissing and calling someone a miserable faggot. Especially when you're asking that someone to do something for you.

But I know you love getting in the middle of shit that doesn't directly involve you and instigating, so do go on

• 1Triggered

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well, I was thinking 30 days might have been too long, but you're really not helping your case here.

Oblique threats from insecure douchebags pissed off about their mod 'authority' being challenged by a joke haven't changed the way I post in thirteen years of being part of this community, but yeah I'm sure you'll be different.

• 1Ice Burn

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
There's a large gap between ass-kissing and calling someone a miserable faggot. Especially when you're asking that someone to do something for you.

But I know you love getting in the middle of shit that doesn't directly involve you and instigating, so do go on

I definitely wasn't being serious.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I anticipated that you wouldn't get my joke and would assume I was being hostile towards you, tho, so I made sure to also word your post to let you know I was being light hearted.

I guess the Rickshaw is serious business these days tho.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Matthew 23:34-39

"Then
the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world.35For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37“Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you?39When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

------

I'm just doing the Lord's work by hanging out with people in the Rickshaw.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Whoops missed the last verse

Good thing this is the retard dumping ground thread

40“The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’