<Bronze Donator>
rrjSZNe.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 5 users

Pops

No NSFW images outside of SS/shaw
Who the fuck do you think you're talking to? If there is a fence to sit on and shit on both sides I've been there.

The Tuck in action.

rXsTHpG.jpg

• 1Bullshit
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
It's weirdly amusing. Kind of Fargo-ish, as if one's latitude somehow effects intelligence. I have only made it to episode 4. Episode 3 was not so good.

I found Michelle Mylett to be strikingly, yet plainly attractive.

Messed up the move reason when dumping this here so you get it in a reply:

Wrong thread and/or post a pic with your commentary

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Takes a massive butthurt faggot to move pictureless posts out of the picture thread and into the shaw.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Takes a massive butthurt faggot to move pictureless posts out of the picture thread and into the shaw.

It takes a giant faggot to continuously post in a thread specifically for pictures without including a picture, being told to fuck off repeatedly by the community as a result, but completely ignoring that and continuing to do it.

Post a pic with your commentary in FSR or have your retarded shit moved here where it belongs.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
It takes a giant faggot to continuously post in a thread specifically for pictures without including a picture, being told to fuck off repeatedly by the community as a result, but completely ignoring that and continuing to do it.

Post a pic with your commentary in FSR or have your retarded shit moved here where it belongs.
Faggot

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users