Retard Dumping Ground

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The analogy was about efficiency of killing "animals", you clearly have a poor understanding of context.
No, it's not the same because there is a valid reason for needing the swine dead quickly. Such was not the case with Jews. That validity entirely changes the situation.

It was a dumb analogy and a failed insult because you didn't think it through.

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
No, it's not the same because there is a valid reason for needing the swine dead quickly. Such was not the case with Jews. That validity entirely changes the situation.

It was a dumb analogy and a failed insult because you didn't think it through.
If the holocaust was real which I highly doubt, then the Nazi's must have had a need for efficiency on a scale that has never added up to intelligent people. Anyways, about 1.2 million jews died to Typhus and starvation and a couple hundred thousand of that number were outright murdered and God does not allow murder.

• 2Picard
  • 1Nationalist
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
If the holocaust was real which I highly doubt, then the Nazi's must have had a need for efficiency on a scale that has never added up to intelligent people. Anyways, about 1.2 million jews died to Typhus and starvation and a couple hundred thousand of that number were outright murdered and God does not allow murder.
Oh, okay. This response actually clears up a lot. Thanks.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
If the holocaust was real which I highly doubt

giphy.gif

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Are there still people here who didn't know that Atlas includes holocaust denial among the many depths of his retardation?

Pops

McCabe not being charged for lying about telling damaging stories to the press about Hillary.

Where does that leave the current QAnonverse and when do they just start offing themselves?

ass.jpg

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users