Retard Dumping Ground

Pops

Ho.jpg

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Pops

Good to see that Republicans are serious about prosecuting all these people that have been buttfucking them for years. McCabe, Vindman, Comey, Strzok, Page, etc.

I'm sure the storm is coming any day now. I just gotta trust the plan.:smuggly:

manlet.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Pops

The failure of Fyre Festival was their logistics, not their marketing. They got thousands of people to buy tickets from $1000-$10000 each. Thats a bigger $$$ haul than any Dem candidate in 2020

mo.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

ggkek9999

<Banned>
this virus is making racism great again. i saw a few youtube videos referring to it as the chinese virus. pretty lolz especialy since China's rep was already in the shitter.

Someone snapshot this.

Trump meme avatar
Supports racism
Laughing at a truly unfunny situation

Shit makes me furious

• 2Salty
  • 1GreNeg
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 6 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Fuck no I won't lighten up. None of what you said is funny, you make FoH look like a bunch of privileged white douchebags.

If I met you IRL we'd have a much longer conversation.

The only thing that isn't funny about the Corona virus is the fact that it isn't wiping out the entire country down to the last chingchong.

ggkek9999

<Banned>
The only thing that isn't funny about the Corona virus is the fact that it isn't wiping out the entire country down to the last chingchong.
Good to know which side you're on too m8, keep referring to people as chingchongs, you'll go far !

• 1GreNeg
Reactions: 1 user