Retard Dumping Ground

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Finally someone who understands...the one and only correct noodle for eating.
penne is great, but diversity is our strength.

Ex: I'm a big fan of farfalle because the the variety of consistency where the center is a bit harder gives the dish a lot more depth.
farfalle-with-spinach-mushrooms-caramelized-onions.jpg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Smuggly
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
penne is great, but diversity is our strength.

Ex: I'm a big fan of farfalle because the the variety of consistency where the center is a bit harder gives the dish a lot more depth.
farfalle-with-spinach-mushrooms-caramelized-onions.jpg

I always took your for more of a FAGottini kind of guy! <3

faggotini-pasta.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sit down and watch.

Motherfucker I actually own a fluted pastry wheel get off my nuts. Good noodles are consistently cooked noodles, and farfalle is nearly impossible to cook consistently without overcooking which is why I never use them.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Motherfucker I actually own a fluted pastry wheel get off my nuts. Good noodles are consistently cooked noodles, and farfalle is nearly impossible to cook consistently without overcooking which is why I never use them.
You've got to ride the wave of variety in consistency my friend. That well cooked outside with a nice crunch in the center. It's not my favorite pasta but there is a place for it in my kitchen.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
You've got to ride the wave of variety in consistency my friend. That well cooked outside with a nice crunch in the center. It's not my favorite pasta but there is a place for it in my kitchen.

how the hell do you manage to sit on a fence even when it comes to friggin pasta?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Tuco's favorite pasta (He likes to class it up with "fresh herbs" and Kraft Parmesan):

spaghettios-I-howsweeteats.com-9.jpg

• 1Worf

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Tuco's favorite pasta (He likes to class it up with "fresh herbs" and Kraft Parmesan):

spaghettios-I-howsweeteats.com-9.jpg

too classy for him.

his wife makes these for him, hoping that one day he will learn enough espanol to find out her name

1583813068078.png

• 1Worf

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
If you're going to move my posts to the retard dump can you move the retarded posts they're in response to, too?

• 1Bullshit