Retard Dumping Ground

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Not this "alt" shit again.

Is this legitimately a thing that psychos do on these forums? Just keep making long-game alts or are you guys just paranoid?

See this is why we can't ever get any new blood... y'all just ban anyone who doesn't swim the narrative.

Idk, I feel as though this guy was a unique user due to his links he set up on his profile.

Van, do you really believe that someone with that name signed up and immediately started posting the shit he was posting just out of the blue?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Van, do you really believe that someone with that name signed up and immediately started posting the shit he was posting just out of the blue?
I dunno; maybe he was just a lurker who hit the peach schnapps a little too hard THIS evening and felt like sharing their bad thoughts LoL

His YouTube links were 3 months old though... that's what I meant by long-game alts.

I just want to see this forum grow and get new members and it feels like every potential member is branded either an alt or a former banned member.

If I'm naive, so be it... maybe I'm just the weirdo who doesn't make alts on a forum for fuck-all what reason?

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I dunno; maybe he was just a lurker who hit the peach schnapps a little too hard THIS evening and felt like sharing their bad thoughts LoL

His YouTube links were 3 months old though... that's what I meant by long-game alts.

I just want to see this forum grow and get new members and it feels like every potential member is branded either an alt or a former banned member.

If I'm naive, so be it... maybe I'm just the weirdo who doesn't make alts on a forum for fuck-all what reason?

Fair enough, but even if he wasn't an alt, he was jumping on the Doxxing threats within his first week here.

And I would love nothing more than to have more non-lunatic left leaning people around, and sure as hell wouldn't unilaterally ban a legit one.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
he was jumping on the Doxxing threats within his first week here.
Agreed here with this, and the ban WAS justified on that level, but It merely raises an interesting perspective yet again... can left leaning people engage with this forum without losing their minds and can WE have them without thinking they are just an alt or it's Tanoomba! Or Keg! Or Olscratch! etc etc.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Agreed here with this, and the ban WAS justified on that level, but It merely raises an interesting perspective yet again... can left leaning people engage with this forum without losing their minds and can WE have them without thinking they are just an alt or it's Tanoomba! Or Keg! Or Olscratch! etc etc.
The alt paranoia is real around here, I won't deny that, but it's not paranoia if they're really out to get you.

We have left leaning people a'plenty, so we can coexist, but probably not in the political thread etc... As we have kind of survival of the fittest ourselves into a dominant predator species that defends its territory voraciously.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Someone snapshot this.

Trump meme avatar
Supports racism
Laughing at a truly unfunny situation

Shit makes me furious
RIP
EQHJ1CqXUAAaR5g.jpg

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
poor attempt at trolling, yet it hits all the right spots

Screenshot_20200217-174713_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Islamic
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The alt paranoia is real around here, I won't deny that, but it's not paranoia if they're really out to get you.

We have left leaning people a'plenty, so we can coexist, but probably not in the political thread etc... As we have kind of survival of the fittest ourselves into a dominant predator species that defends its territory voraciously.
it's not paranoia, a slew of alts have been uncovered in history, and now when a new account just pops out of nowhere... 99% it's an alt of some butt hurt got that got banned.

why? b/c this forum is stagnant for growth, there is no natural/organic way for it to grow, the members you see now, are the members you'll see for 10years until they start slowly dying of old age or health problems cuz we're all just getting older.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Walmart sells cookies that are practically identical to the Girl Scout ones, so their efforts are useless to me.

**Mod Edit: No Music videos in the politics thread, please**
Aldi's has thin mint, samoa, and peanut butter knock offs that are actually better than Girl Scout. Plus, they're about $1.30-1.70 a box.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Varia Vespasa

Vyemm Raider
The idiots are thinking of fecal transplants which are indeed a thing, but NOT IF YOU FUCKING COOK IT! And not if the patient already has a perfectly healthy gut flora. And its a thing for some great apes for mothers to make antibodies to pass on to her nursing offspring through her milk.

These people heard something somewhere, remembered a quarter of it, and now think theyre clever.

• 1Supertaster
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Goes back to what I was saying earlier. Expect more to this with all the dirty cops employed at the federal level during those years.

What brand of bleach do you think she gargles?

Clorox 12 year or the dollar store swill?

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
0809161849a-700x420.jpg

Seriously, they taste better. I think the thin mint ones are $1.30, and the other two are somewhere around $1.60 or $1.70.

Aldi's peanuts are also better than name brand, IMO. Pretty much everything I've tried from there has been good other than the Greek yogurt. The produce can also sometimes be a little sketch.