Retard Dumping Ground

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Nah just Punko Punko frantically replying to every post, hoping to bury his embarassment in the avalanche of spam posts.

you are now on the same side as the local ugly tranny

how does being on the margin of society work out for you?

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
You umm... heh... DO realize that the correct Ice Burn would be "destroy our understanding of human intelligence", right?

The self-ownage is palpable, and yes... you wormie are a drool-pooling mongoloid.
You are a fucking moron. There is no intelligence to be attributed to you, only stupidity. It's shocking how stupid you truly are. Shut up faggot.

Just ask him how to grow negative apples.

You prolly want to have some drugs handy for reading the responses tho.
You arent smart enough to understand the difference between a number itself and what can represented by a number so you really should not be talking.

• 1Cringe

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
You arent smart enough to understand the difference between a number itself and what can represented by a number so you really should not be talking.

Ummmm..... uhhh..... So have you finally figured it out?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
NSFW in General
FoH Screenshots History.jpg

This pic is all you need if FoH history is what you desire.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
The main thing to remember from this thread is that @aryasyar, or whatever is his name, is obese and doesn't own a car.

I'd mention that he doesn't meet the bets he made, but according to other posts, that's a given.

Lets all clap for the nerd that gets angry at euro clothing. Thots and players.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
The main thing to remember from this thread is that @aryasyar, or whatever is his name, is obese and doesn't own a car.
You both have made this thread that exact thing. Hes a fucking retard and you fell into the trap.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Who wants to see my Tommy Hilfiger collection?

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 5 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I've gathered enough salt, going for a dr
Right. I've just let this thread go from its inception in the hopes that it was some kind of relief valve for people to shitpost in during this crisis. Even I am a little surprised at how bad this thread is with essentially no moderation though.

I'll give it a little while longer to right itself before it's time for a thorough moderating fire.

I'm sure you'll make a call in the general interest.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Who wants to see my Tommy Hilfiger collection?

who even gives a shit?

I posted a picture only as part of a bet, and the other party involved weaseled out

there is nothing else to say on the topic, besides me asking the other party for something that proves they aren't the most broke family in the trailer park.

nothing in that way was provided

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
i really couldn't care less about your salty judgement

@araysart what car do you drive again? i guess you didn't post a pic yet because your mom was visiting her friend?

lmao

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
who even gives a shit?

Lmao, he is so fucking embarassed that now he tries to pretend that he didnt run to his closet within 5 minutes of me telling him to, to lay out his jammies on the bed and start snapping shots.

"Who even gives a shit?"

Uh, the faggot who was the only one to post his shitty wardrobe as a measure of his wealth?

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Lmao, he is so fucking embarassed that now he tries to pretend that he didnt run to his closet within 5 minutes of me telling him to, to lay out his jammies on the bed and start snapping shots.

"Who even gives a shit?"

Uh, the faggot who was the only one to post his shitty wardrobe as a measure of his wealth?

I asked you a simple question.

To post a picture of something you own & are proud of.

You can't meet this demand, because you are poor / obese / drugged, its a 2/3 option thing.

Again, I'll cry for you tomorrow.