Retard Dumping Ground

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
He laid out his fucking hugo boss knockoffs to try and impress people. At least he could have put out a decent brand like ralph lauren.

can't even get potato man to post 1 pic of a thing he owns and likes

i appreciate the challenge though

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>

I posted a picture of my chicken wings and aunt jemima in politics. Waffles and chicken wings was fucking delicious yesterday, thank you very much.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Pops

rus trac.jpg

He's still deciding what to post.

• 11Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 11 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
if you are representing araysar, i hope you got your money up front

Lawyers always do. Its why they're the ones writing the fine print for morons like you who ignore it.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
if you are representing araysar, i hope you got your money up front

Yea he's paying me in thrift store casual clothes that someone sewed irrelevant outdated designer labels into.

• 5Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 5 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Yea he's paying me in thrift store casual clothes that someone sewed irrelevant outdated designer labels into.

you got me man, i'm also actually driving a peugeot with bmw badges

• 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
So are you guys JUST now seeing how insecure and pathetic Punko is? I've been dealing with and destroying his stupidity for months on end now in my thread.

What a blight...

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 3 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
So are you guys JUST now seeing how insecure and pathetic Punko is? I've been dealing with and destroying his stupidity for months on end now in my thread.

What a blight...

I'm sure lots of people will be glad to associate with you.

It doesn't really detract from my earlier statement that haters will hate, and most haters are poor. Smiley face.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
the only thing you have destroyed anywhere on this board is our understanding of human stupidity.
You umm... heh... DO realize that the correct Ice Burn would be "destroy our understanding of human intelligence", right?

The self-ownage is palpable, and yes... you wormie are a drool-pooling mongoloid.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
You umm... heh... DO realize that the correct Ice Burn would be "destroy our understanding of human intelligence", right?

The self-ownage is palpable, and yes... you wormie are a drool-pooling mongoloid.

Just ask him how to grow negative apples.

You prolly want to have some drugs handy for reading the responses tho.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Honestly, while Brosar and Punko reaffirmed my lack of faith in humanity, there really isn't much going on once Furry became the only doomer posting regularly. We can do the daily death updates ad nauseam, see some more random early info on how treatments, vaccine studies, etc work and get updates to the continued shutdown but after a month of mostly the same shit, a derail wasn't the worst thing to happen. Maybe this particular derail was but it's FoH. We don't do retarded in half measures here.

• 1Solidarity

Jox

Molten Core Raider
I can't really tell what Tiger King was about, but it entertained me.

Solidifies trying too hard to fit in. Everyone who watched Tiger King knows what it's about, it's a show about crazy people not a complex series of events.

• 1Like