Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
giphy.gif

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
If the reason for his banning was due to his political opinion, I along with most everyone here would agree with you, but he was never removed for having a different opinion, he was never removed for wrong think, or expressing a alternative point a view.
Yes I was.

Step 1. Say you Dislike Trump
Step 2. Respond to the dozens of posters that disagree
Step 3. Respond to the dozens of other posters that dislike your responses to those that disagreed with you.
Step 4. Beg Daddy to make the bad man go away because that next Zappata tweet/pol meme is getting lost in the noise.
Step 5. You are Here.

I missed a sub step in there were you can point said complainers toward the ignore button that they...ignore.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
If the reason for his banning was due to his political opinion, I along with most everyone here would agree with you, but he was never removed for having a different opinion, he was never removed for wrong think, or expressing a alternative point a view.
Oh I’m sorry your previous liberal shifty ways are starting to show. Was ZeroHedge justly banned from Twitter? It wasn’t because of their politics.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Trumps tweets are being censored because of his behavior, not his political views.

Wow, being a fucking idiot is as easy as you make it out to be Booze! (I apologize for using mean words and hope you understand that this is a gaming message board and not to be taken so serious that you begin banning people for what they say).

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If they banned all the obvious alts your MrSpitz larp would have been over months ago. You retired as the admin of this forum, so be retired. Honestly, until you started your whole Nevertrumper sperg out, you were a pretty good site admin and you helped the community through a rough time. You burned up all that good will faster than your hero GW post 9-11 did, though. I think you realize how well LLR has been handling things and how well this community has continued without your help, which is something your narcissism cannot handle. So here you are shitting on the people who had the audacity to continue without your amazing leadership. How will we ever continue without the a_skeleton_03 and Manessa team up in the religion thread......

News flash: The board has as much freedom as its ever had to speak your mind and still has good back and forth. Even Mist is making some quality posts and engaging. It must fucking sting that Mist is a more quality poster than you and probably less miserable than you. So who should we be skeptical towards, LLR who is trying to keep people free to post and safe to do so? Or the guy who posts his dick and nearly had his life fucked over by Keg and that insane doxing liberal shithead? I think the board and quality of its discourse is as good as its ever been, personally. I would be curious how other long timers feel about that, but I suspect they mostly feel the same way.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So how do you feel about that? You voted in moderators to make decisions. You vote on rules as well. A user has broken no rules yet is banned from an entire section of the forum because the admin just doesn’t like him.
Robert Dahl once wrote about the differences between democracy and ideal democracy. Using a set of 5 criteria he defined what was necessary to obtain an ideal democracy. One of those criteria, control of the agenda, becomes physically impossible at a certain point due to population size (there not being enough time in the day for every member of the society to have a say) and thus he coined the term polyarchy (the rule of many). Dahl felt that beyond a population size of 10 or so an ideal democracy couldn't exist.

Why does this matter? Because we aren't an ideal democracy here. We aren't a government. Much like you I swore an oath to defend and protect the constitution. Five of the most ignored words in the first amendment are the first five... "Congress shall make no law" . If a local/state/federal government tried to punish Scream for being an asshole I would be the first one to defend him even though I dont like him. But again, this isnt a government. Its a group of people (some fake to be sure) on a discussion board. And as such we can to some degree regulate behaviors.

I posted the above to put into context my answer to your question. How do I feel about it? Fuck em. He is banished not through some dark right-wing conspiracy but through the consequences of his own actions. Go play pick-up roundball with the same group of guys and constantly foul people or generally be a douche bag. Eventually they tell you to get fucked. At that point you choose to either accept the need to modify your behavior to continue associating with those folks our you choose not to and be ostracized. The choice is yours. It isnt a conspiracy or dictatorial power play. Its nothing more complex than acting like a decent human being in the eyes of those you wish to associate with.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
When? You recall incorrectly and there are plenty of posters around here that will tell you I have ALWAYS been a prick and a foil to authoritarian assholes.

And now you know what it feels like to need a safe space.

Later vato.
I wasnt talking about your ideological proclivities. I was speaking in specific about the boot-licker term. As I said, i dont care at all about your politics. I care that you are an asshole. Just as there are some right-wingers here who are also assholes. You, however, excel where they are still amateur assholes.

And no, I need no safe space, but thanks for looking our for my well-being. its very comforting.

/hugs

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Robert Dahl once wrote about the differences between democracy and ideal democracy. Using a set of 5 criteria he defined what was necessary to obtain an ideal democracy. One of those criteria, control of the agenda, becomes physically impossible at a certain point due to population size (there not being enough time in the day for every member of the society to have a say) and thus he coined the term polyarchy (the rule of many). Dahl felt that beyond a population size of 10 or so an ideal democracy couldn't exist.

Why does this matter? Because we aren't an ideal democracy here. We aren't a government. Much like you I swore an oath to defend and protect the constitution. Five of the most ignored words in the first amendment are the first five... "Congress shall make no law" . If a local/state/federal government tried to punish Scream for being an asshole I would be the first one to defend him even though I dont like him. But again, this isnt a government. Its a group of people (some fake to be sure) on a discussion board. And as such we can to some degree regulate behaviors.

I posted the above to put into context my answer to your question. How do I feel about it? Fuck em. He is banished not through some dark right-wing conspiracy but through the consequences of his own actions. Go play pick-up roundball with the same group of guys and constantly foul people or generally be a douche bag. Eventually they tell you to get fucked. At that point you choose to either accept the need to modify your behavior to continue associating with those folks our you choose not to and be ostracized. The choice is yours. It isnt a conspiracy or dictatorial power play. Its nothing more complex than acting like a decent human being in the eyes of those you wish to associate with.
So you are okay with Draegan 2.0 then and the rules here not mattering at all.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well I would LOVE to keep posting in the Atheist thread or the "Insert racist title of Killer Cop Thread" but I was banned from those too thanks to censorship happy sychophants like you that cry about me being such a mean guy because I call you names.

I'm going to make some new threads in the next few weeks and LLR is never going to run me out of here no matter how hard he tries. I'll be here long after he has sold this forum.

See there you go again. Using the same tired shit of "oh you reported me for being mean". Nope. I think I made maybe 3 reports in all the years I have been here and two of those were during Amod campaign season to try to fuck them over. Politics is politics after all. You see, I know how to just scroll passed posts I think I stupid.

Amod Amod have I every reported Screamy to any of your knowledge. Or hell, have you ever seen me report anyone?

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Oh I’m sorry your previous liberal shifty ways are starting to show. Was ZeroHedge justly banned from Twitter? It wasn’t because of their politics.
The finally let ZeroHedge back in. It was like a good 3 months or so before they backed off.

edit: misread your post. I thought it said "just banned". my bad.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Right now you guys could be watching me have a meltdown in politics about how stupid Biden is for the Kamela pick...but nooooooo.

Firesofheaven.org is a Safe Place.

• 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
If they banned all the obvious alts your MrSpitz larp would have been over months ago. You retired as the admin of this forum, so be retired. Honestly, until you started your whole Nevertrumper sperg out, you were a pretty good site admin and you helped the community through a rough time. You burned up all that good will faster than your hero GW post 9-11 did, though. I think you realize how well LLR has been handling things and how well this community has continued without your help, which is something your narcissism cannot handle. So here you are shitting on the people who had the audacity to continue without your amazing leadership. How will we ever continue without the a_skeleton_03 and Manessa team up in the religion thread......

News flash: The board has as much freedom as its ever had to speak your mind and still has good back and forth. Even Mist is making some quality posts and engaging. It must fucking sting that Mist is a more quality poster than you and probably less miserable than you. So who should we be skeptical towards, LLR who is trying to keep people free to post and safe to do so? Or the guy who posts his dick and nearly had his life fucked over by Keg and that insane doxing liberal shithead? I think the board and quality of its discourse is as good as its ever been, personally. I would be curious how other long timers feel about that, but I suspect they mostly feel the same way.
You are literally the dumbest person ever. MrSpitz supposedly has the same politics as me (he doesn’t but you are an idiot), why would I make an alt to say the same exact thing ..... literally dumbest ever plan.

Retired as admin means I don’t have an opinion as a user? Does my account have to be immediately deleted? You’re a retard.

Not a nevertrumper and never have been, I’m pro Trump. You’re just a retard.

I do hate GW and always did, I didn’t blame the war on him just don’t like I don’t blame much on Trump.

Quote me agreeing with Vanessa ever in the religion thread. We posted around the same time but that wasn’t support, go reread it retard. If he said something that you were wrong about and it was factually right and I said so consider that you’re a retard not that I support Vanessa.

LLR is handling things well? You would think so retard.

Only certain people have freedom to speak their mind Snowball and that’s not a fat joke.

You still have this fantasy in your head that I am miserable so pleas outline that. You couldn’t find a person happier with their life in every single way. I hate what this forum has turned into but that stops the minute I close this tab. The most stressful thing in my life in the last decade is my increasing tax burden cause I make too much money. My car accident to me was cool, never been in one that bad and it was interesting. I also want to try being waterboarded and strategically shot once. You’re projecting your depressing and suicidal life on me.

If you think that is my dick..... lol! Or wait it is my dick and if it is so what.

You know how bad the Keg thing was? I had 2 phone conversations and one email, the dude investigating me was confused on what anything was and why he was doing it. That’s it.

You invent shit in your head and think it’s reality.

• 1Solidarity

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
You are literally the dumbest person ever. MrSpitz supposedly has the same politics as me (he doesn’t but you are an idiot), why would I make an alt to say the same exact thing ..... literally dumbest ever plan.

Retired as admin means I don’t have an opinion as a user? Does my account have to be immediately deleted? You’re a retard.

Not a nevertrumper and never have been, I’m pro Trump. You’re just a retard.

I do hate GW and always did, I didn’t blame the war on him just don’t like I don’t blame much on Trump.

Quote me agreeing with Vanessa ever in the religion thread. We posted around the same time but that wasn’t support, go reread it retard. If he said something that you were wrong about and it was factually right and I said so consider that you’re a retard not that I support Vanessa.

LLR is handling things well? You would think so retard.

Only certain people have freedom to speak their mind Snowball and that’s not a fat joke.

You still have this fantasy in your head that I am miserable so pleas outline that. You couldn’t find a person happier with their life in every single way. I hate what this forum has turned into but that stops the minute I close this tab. The most stressful thing in my life in the last decade is my increasing tax burden cause I make too much money. My car accident to me was cool, never been in one that bad and it was interesting. I also want to try being waterboarded and strategically shot once. You’re projecting your depressing and suicidal life on me.

If you think that is my dick..... lol! Or wait it is my dick and if it is so what.

You know how bad the Keg thing was? I had 2 phone conversations and one email, the dude investigating me was confused on what anything was and why he was doing it. That’s it.

You invent shit in your head and think it’s reality.
You could be happier if you got some higher end steaks to grill, just saying.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So you are okay with Draegan 2.0 then and the rules here not mattering at all.
In a word.. yes. Its the concept of large numbers. The rules work for 95% of the posters. The 5 percent who have to push the envelope and farm negs or be edgy and need to be slapped or have the rules modified to counter their behaviors get slapped. Rules aren't immutable. They can be changed to fit a specific instance. Its why they are rules and not laws of nature. Its the same concept as to why states enact three-strike laws. At a certain point, if you dont want to play by society's rules, then get fucked.

• 1Truth!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
You could be happier if you got some higher end steaks to grill, just saying.
Have you seen my steaks? I did a 16 oz 9 month aged filet from Lowe’s the other week and gave it a sous vide for 6 hours. Rubbed it down with pepper for being a bad girl and seared it up with butter and called it done.

• 1Like