Retard Dumping Ground

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I'm all for your freedom. Always have been, but you're too much of a whiny cunt to listen, oh well
Listen to what? LLR banned me because he dislikes me. Full Stop. There is nothing to "listen" to. You and others just whine and bitch about what a whiny bitch I am for calling you a bunch of whiny bitches while claiming you are for free expression.

Should I be unbanned Z?
Easy question.
Are you listening?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Exactly! And yes. Im banned from discussing politics outside of the forum I am banned from so I will say no more but man...

...its a good thing you stand on the side of free and open discussion.
I did not intend to bait you into discussing it. I apologize. Wasn't my intention.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
In a word.. yes. Its the concept of large numbers. The rules work for 95% of the posters. The 5 percent who have to push the envelope and farm negs or be edgy and need to be slapped or have the rules modified to counter their behaviors get slapped. Rules aren't immutable. They can be changed to fit a specific instance. Its why they are rules and not laws of nature. Its the same concept as to why states enact three-strike laws. At a certain point, if you dont want to play by society's rules, then get fucked.
So you don’t believe in freedom of speech for America? Qanon is less than 5% of the population so they should be forcefully silenced?

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Listen to what? LLR banned me because he dislikes me. Full Stop. There is nothing to "listen" to. You and others just whine and bitch about what a whiny bitch I am for calling you a bunch of whiny bitches while claiming you are for free expression.

Should I be unbanned Z?
Easy question.
Are you listening?
Did you read my post? What do you think buddy

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
This is literally the stupidest idea that has ever been done on the forum and I made a lot of stupid decisions.

You have a sub forum called the retard rickshaw and you put the ‘worst’ of the pol threads into there.

‘The only reason to do this was because LLR spent time coming up with a ridiculous name for it and by keeping it secret from the liberals he gains self importance for him and the moron crew. Your masturbatory horde coming to get you is the stupidest thing ever.

I'm sorry you feel that way. Especially considering this idea was borne out from many private discussions with you in particular who had a similar idea but of course implemented differently. Do you remember those conversations? About a way to 'split off' the objectionable parts of the forum? This is what I came up with to make that happen. I talked with Alkorin and Amod about it at length before I did anything as well. I do try to follow procedure about consulting other people and not just "do" things when it comes to big changes to the site. At no point was it indicated to me by them that this was the worst and stupidest idea ever, quite the contrary they all offered positive feedback.

There are some other details related to this decision that precipitated it, but they are private. If you want to know more, feel free to PM me. Or you can continue to insult me in public, something that I've never done to you no matter what you've said to me.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I also want to try being waterboarded and strategically shot once.

200.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Have you seen my steaks? I did a 16 oz 9 month aged filet from Lowe’s the other week and gave it a sous vide for 6 hours. Rubbed it down with pepper for being a bad girl and seared it up with butter and called it done.
Steak from Lowes? Not like the home improvement Lowes I assume? Or you have some really cool Lowes where you are.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Steak from Lowes? Not like the home improvement Lowes I assume? Or you have some really cool Lowes where you are.
Grocery coop in North Carolina that likes to buy local because unlike BoozeCube BoozeCube this guy here has always been conservative and supports all Americans of all colors. I’m not a ‘former’ lefty piece of human garbage.

• 1Solidarity