Retard Dumping Ground

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

khorum

Murder Apologist
1990-05-08.gif

It's a nice tactic you have - repeating it's me fagging this up, when in fact it's you. You're fagging it up. I don't have any pills for you today, bother someone else.

LOL unless you edited all your posts in the last couple pages noone's gonna fall for that, dumbfuck. You went in here to spam your bullshit and you've been spazzing out for getting called out for it ever since.

I've posted tons in this thread since the game came out and that won't be a mystery to anyone scrolling back a few pages either.

Yet YOU parachuted in, started shitposting nerd shit and now you're going to continue to shit up this thread for no other reason than being a petulant little cumnugget.

• 1Salty
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
LOL unless you edited all your posts in the last couple pages noone's gonna fall for that, dumbfuck. You went in here to spam your bullshit and you've been spazzing out for getting called out for it ever since.

I've posted tons in this thread since the game came out and that won't be a mystery to anyone scrolling back a few pages either.

Yet YOU parachuted in, started shitposting nerd shit and now you're going to continue to shit up this thread for no other reason than being a petulant little cumnugget.
I misposted. Corrected it. You fag up this shit afterwards - still do. Told you to back off multiple times. Stop.

QED.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like

khorum

Murder Apologist
I misposted. Corrected it. You fag up this shit afterwards - still do. Told you to back off multiple times. Stop.

QED.
LMAO no, you shit thread up and then proceeded to keep shitting it up after getting called out for it.

So let's get this straight. You fuck up, because that's what FUCKUPS like you do. Then you get ridiculed for it, because that's what people do to fuckups like you. And you what....get to tell people to shut up and start derailing a thread with your last-word faggotry because your feelings got hurt?

How about you follow your own advice and stop posting your offtopic garbage in a thread that's been a rare ON-TOPIC gaming thread?

• 1Salty
  • 1Seriously?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
LMAO no, you shit thread up and then proceeded to keep shitting it up after getting called out for it.

So let's get this straight. You fuck up, because that's what FUCKUPS like you do. Then you ridiculed for it, because that's what people do to fuckups like you. And you what....get to tell people to shut up and start derailing a thread with your last-word faggotry because your feelings got hurt?

How about you follow your own advice and stop posting your offtopic garbage in a thread that's been a rare ON-TOPIC gaming thread?

Ad hominem. Again and again. Why are you so salty, cunthrum? I misposted, linked the other thread that anyone can see it was intended for and you keep going at it for no reason. Don't you have something better to do that fag up this nice thread?

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

khorum

Murder Apologist
Ad hominem. Again and again. Why are you so salty, cunthrum? I misposted, linked the other thread that anyone can see it was intended for and you keep going at it for no reason. Don't you have something better to do that fag up this nice thread?
LOL I dunno, I asked you a simple "wat" when you parachuted into this thread with your bullshit. And whoops, guess who started with the ad hominems calling people "cunthrum"---which, I guess, must be funnier in Danish.

Did you edit that post too or is Amod Amod supposed to imagine your horseshit last-word faggotry is anything other than you refusing to stop spamming this thread.

You admitted you were wrong, that's good. Then why the fuck are you still spamming your butthurt one-liners?

• 1Salty

Izo

Tranny Chaser
LOL I dunno, I asked you a simple "wat" when you parachuted into this thread with your bullshit. And whoops, guess who started with the ad hominems calling people "cunthrum"---which, I guess, must be funnier in Danish.

Did you edit that post too or is Amod Amod supposed to imagine your horseshit last-word faggotry is anything other than you refusing to stop spamming this thread.

You admitted you were wrong, that's good. Then why the fuck are you still spamming your butthurt one-liners?
It took you 2 pages to come to the conclusion I misposted? After I told you flat out I misposted and edited it away but you quoting it? Alrighty then. Calm your tits, my salty friend.

• 1Salty

khorum

Murder Apologist
It took you 2 pages to come to the conclusion I misposted? After I told you flat out I misposted and edited it away but you quoting it? Alrighty then. Calm your tits, my salty friend.
Nope, that's ALSO still up there among my first responses. You said you had misposted and I said that's good.... but then you spazzed off like the insufferable cunt you are and launched into this multi-page last-word shitfest.

I doubt it was a mispost to begin with, since you subsequently went ahead with your faggy battletech meme to go along with your "mispost" poking fun at old-school tabletop game culture. But hey maybe some amod will overlook that and just focus the the NEXT two pages of you shitting up the thread.

If you really misposted and were ever earnest about your mistake then WHY THE FUCK are you still playing this last-word game?

Last edited:
  • 1Salty

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Nope, that's ALSO still up there among my first responses. You said you had misposted and I said that's good.... but then you spazzed off like the insufferable cunt you are and launched into this multi-page last-word shitfest.

I doubt it was a mispost to begin with, since you subsequently went ahead with your faggy battletech meme to go along with your "mispost" poking fun at old-school tabletop game culture. But hey maybe some amod will overlook that and just focus the the NEXT two pages of you shitting up the thread.

If you really misposted and were ever earnest about your mistake then WHY THE FUCK are you still playing this last-word game?
I DID mispost. I corrected it. You pretend it's the other way. Le sigh. One would think you'd have something better to do than fag up this thread. If YOU had any interest in the thread you'd quit spreading lies and let it be, but no. I guess you're just a salty troll. Sad!

• 1Salty

khorum

Murder Apologist
I DID mispost. I corrected it. You pretend it's the other way. Le sigh. One would think you'd have something better to do than fag up this thread. If YOU had any interest in the thread you'd quit spreading lies and let it be, but no. I guess you're just a salty troll. Sad!

LOL nah dude, I've been posting in this thread since even before the game came out. I talked shop with Itzena--who I normally stomp into the ground everywhere else---who was also into the battletech universe.

The first and only person I remember stepping into this thread to shit it up with spurious faggotry is YOU. You edited and played it off as a "mispost", and I said laughed it off and yet you went back to keep barking it up and playing this fucking trolling last-word faggotry.

• 1Salty
  • 1Picard

Izo

Tranny Chaser
LOL nah dude, I've been posting in this thread since even before the game came out. I talked shop with Itzena--who I normally stomp into the ground everywhere else---who was also into the battletech universe.

The first and only person I remember stepping into this thread to shit it up with spurious faggotry is YOU. You edited and played it off as a "mispost", and I said laughed it off and yet you went back to keep barking it up and playing this fucking trolling last-word faggotry.
Seniority does not make you right. Just near sighted. If you can't find it in your imagination, that I misposted amung 50 opened tabs - and you 'happened' to be the 'first responder' commenting instead of, say, if you were indeed not a troll, report said post. But noooooo, you had to quote it, and try to troll. Either you have limited imagination, you're dumb, or you're trying to troll.

How about you just stop responding and we're done, salty boy? Mkay? mkay.

• 1Salty

khorum

Murder Apologist
Seniority does not make you right. Just near sighted. If you can't find it in your imagination, that I misposted amung 50 opened tabs - and you 'happened' to be the 'first responder' commenting instead of, say, if you were indeed not a troll, report said post. But noooooo, you had to quote it, and try to troll. Either you have limited imagination, you're dumb, or you're trying to troll.

How about you just stop responding and we're done, salty boy? Mkay? mkay.
LOL no, you cunt. You fucked up and got called out for it and for that you started shitting up one of the few decent gaming threads around here... AND YOU HAVE YET TO STOP.

You say you admitted to your mistake, which is dubious, but then here you are still trying to get the last word in like the shitty troll you've always been.

• 1Salty

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
A dozen posts about SPAM and a_skeleton_03 drops the hammer.

A day and a half of this retarded Civil War shit that Araysar just can't drop and it's A-okay.

Is our moderation team trying to destroy the forum? I think yes.
PHOTO_20180825_140545.jpg

• 11Worf
  • 9Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 21 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
You knew you weren't supposed to but you did it anyway. Be grateful Amod is merciful.
Collins a yes for confirmation
Manchin confirmed voting YES too.

I wouldn't be shocked if Murkowski goes Yes too.

LMAO fucking cunts reeeeing "shame" at Manchin while he's interviewed after confirming his yes vote.

I will take the bullet for this.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users