Retard Dumping Ground

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Crap, that was my first infraction EVER on this forum. I'm upset with myself, not the mods btw... combination of forgetting that pic had the Aychamo-Cock and that I was in General and not Screenshots. Dammit Jim!

giphy (4).gif

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Right. I've just let this thread go from its inception in the hopes that it was some kind of relief valve for people to shitpost in during this crisis. Even I am a little surprised at how bad this thread is with essentially no moderation though.

I'll give it a little while longer to right itself before it's time for a thorough moderating fire.

I tried user moderation of the two main Doomers but fucked it up pretty badly. Maybe a long gaming weekend for two of the more annoying ones would work this time.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Imagine being so retarded that youre proud of paying more for 1 tire than a normal person pays for all 4.

He is an idiot who inadvertently keeps walking into the same "items bestow status" trap on every page of this thread , despite constantly protesting to the contrary

Bruh you gotta give him the ol dick twist

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
The shit post forum is back that away. Come up with something to make me money kid.
Oh you mean something along the quality of your enlightening post that i replied to? Fuck off.

• 1Salty
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Inappropriate content in SFW area
Kim is here to fuck you all up

• 2Cringe
  • 2WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
NSFW in General
Kremlin SpokesTOTH and Ben Shapiros attention whore sister.

edit- oops not the Kremlin hottie, must be Poland.

edit 2- it is the Russian Hottie, she went blond apparently

Natalia Poklonskaya

natalia.jpg

natalia-poklonskaya-deputy-chairperson-of-the-russian-state-duma-for-picture-id888128694

View attachment 265626
I can feel the back pain from here...

nsfw also I don't know if this is here and I guess I don't care.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
No wonder you pal around with celebrities so much, it takes an insufferable cunt to know one.
I know this is completely off topic but I'm genuinely curious about this:

Is there *any* proof Scream is who he says he is and hangs out with celebs/Hollywood elite or he himself is one? Y'all know him much better than I and was simply curious if this is a legit fact or we're just taking his anonymous asses word for it LoL.

• 1Solidarity

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor

Is there *any* proof Scream is who he says he is and hangs out with celebs/Hollywood elite or he himself is one? Y'all know him much better than I and was simply curious if this is a legit fact or we're just taking his anonymous asses word for it LoL.
Not a shred. I've been a vocal sceptic from day one. It's an interesting study in how quickly and more readily people will jump into any argument he's involved in though. It's a really genius troll.

• 1Like

Goonsquad Officer

I don't really take anyone seriously that only posts on the parachuter schedule. which is to say that when one of them is arguing for some days then vanishes for long stretches just when another hops in, and repeats the cycle.

there's always one baitlord.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Not a shred. I've been a vocal sceptic from day one. It's an interesting study in how quickly and more readily people will jump into any argument he's involved in though. It's a really genius troll.
LoL so it's an Utanayan Viking's Paycheck kinda situation... gotcha, thanks :)

• 1Worf

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, there are those who parachute in to bait for a day once every few weeks and are completely inactive outside of this thread.... then others having completely rational conversations in other areas while being unhinged here.

Personally after 20 years I’ve just tried to compartmentalize everyone’s personality so whichever sub forum we’re posting in. So fuck you faggot in this thread, and hold on bro I got you in Other Games/Movie House/Tech.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>

Yeah I should probably just stop, not really worth the efforts, I think I've been clear enough on my position and if someone disagrees that's fine, its not for them anyway lol

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Nope.

Not a shred.

Just like there is zero evidence you're an evangelical tranny. Or that khorum is a Bechtel customer service rep. Or that Lithose was fired from teaching for skeeving on ladies that turned him down and now does your taxes.

But hey, lack of evidence to support a position has never really been this message boards weak point so you believe whatever you want.

I actually mop jizz in theaters around LA. You can trust that.

FoH says so.