Retard Dumping Ground

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I mop jizz Vanessa. Everyone here knows that. I've been very clear over my entire 21 year post history that I am a 4 foot tall, 290lb balding jew that cleans up spooge left behind from True Alphas like GuardianX.

So wheres the lie?
Just asked a question. Your reputation as a Hollywood guy came from somewhere and yet when I asked the forum if there was any proof over the years of who you said you were I was told no. Why are you asking ME where's the lie? It's my right to trust The Beagle and subsequently call you out on it. Again, this is a Viking's Paycheck thing all over again... there are people on this forum who make claims and can legitimately back up their claims (cough... me for example) and then there's the trolls who come off as lying weirdos just to stir the pot, derail threads, and laugh their tiny nuts off behind the monitor as people like me reply to them and call them out on it. Know anyone like that Scream?

It's all so stupid, but it's started at the source by people like YOU who get off on this kinda stuff.

You just lied. You refer to yourself as a woman, but you know and everyone knows you are a man.
tenor.gif

LLR needs to Rickshaw every one of you who starts up with this horseshit again just for the sake of trolling; He and I have an understanding. JFC you guys are OBSESSED with my gender, GET THE FUCK OVER IT. I'm not even mad, it's just fucking tiresome and I'm speaking on behalf of myself, the mods, LLR, and lots of other folks who get tired of this shit. He / She / Tranny / It whatever... I don't care. It's you knuckleheads who care and bring this up on repeat, not me.

Stop. Being. Retards. K?

• 1Triggered
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Why are you asking ME where's the lie?
Because you literally said I was lying...like...10 minutes ago. How much marijuana have you smoked?
It's my right to trust The Beagle and subsequently call you out on it. Again, this is a Viking's Paycheck thing all over again... there are people on this forum who make claims and can legitimately back up their claims (cough... me for example) and then there's the trolls who come off as lying weirdos just to stir the pot, derail threads, and laugh their tiny nuts off behind the monitor as people like me reply to them and call them out on it. Know anyone like that Scream?

And it's my right to tell you you're a fucking idiot and Beags doesn't know a single thing about me other than the fact that I am a jizz mopper. So you trust whatever the fuck you want to trust. It sounds to me like if you want the sky to be red, no amount of facts showing blue is going to change your mind.

It's all so stupid, but it's started at the source by people like YOU who get off on this kinda stuff.
No its not. I got semi-doxxed a while ago and that is when a lot about me came out and I rolled with it. I spent a lot of blood and treasure to get me to a point where I can now just be a jizz mopper but now and again I get dipshits like you clamoring for me to serve up some bone fides. It's started by people like YOU that can't shut the fuck up and not talk about me.

A few dozen people on this forum have seen my mugshots. Ask them.

Oh right, no one likes you. And even if they did, those people know better. Stop being you.

• 1Like
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Because you literally said I was lying...like...10 minutes ago.
Yep, still think you are. Viking's Paycheck and all.

And it's my right to tell you you're a fucking idiot and Beags doesn't know a single thing about me other than the fact that I am a jizz mopper. So you trust whatever the fuck you want to trust.
Right on /shrug

It sounds to me like if you want the sky to be red, no amount of facts showing blue is going to change your mind.
What facts? You've giving me this regarding facts as to you being some Hollywood elite:

"_________________________"

A big nothingburger.

Again, I'm not trying to doxx you, you can PM me to keep it out of public eye, you can get others who (below) you claim to know you. Again, let's say you're literally Bill Maher for example for real and want to be anonymous. I'm not asking you to post your fucking face holding up a sign saying "04/27/2020 Fuck off Vanessa you twerp" but there are ways Bill Maher could prove he's a "Hollywood elite" without exposing his identity. It's quite simple on paper, but with you Scream, no... it's never simple. Like I said, you hate every one of us on here, I get it. I just think you're full of shit and would be more than happy to post on here "Hey, I was WRONG". I can do that with no pride lost.

No its not. I got semi-doxxed a while ago and that is when a lot about me came out and I rolled with it. I spent a lot of blood and treasure to get me to a point where I can now just be a jizz mopper but now and again I get dipshits like you clamoring for me to serve up some bone fides. It's started by people like YOU that can't shut the fuck up and not talk about me.
You bring this on yourself. I merely asked a question and a couple of people told me what's what. I dunno where your supporters are that can vouch for you... oh that reminds me:

A few dozen people on this forum have seen my mugshots.
Sure, point me in the right direction.

Oh right, no one likes you.
That's great Scream... false, but... great. You don't have access to my PMs bud, sorry. Keep sailing with your narrative though.

FYI this derail is more entertaining than someone's fucking designer shirts btw.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Yep, still think you are. Viking's Paycheck and all.

Right on /shrug

What facts? You've giving me this regarding facts as to you being some Hollywood elite:

"_________________________"

A big nothingburger.

Again, I'm not trying to doxx you, you can PM me to keep it out of public eye, you can get others who (below) you claim to know you. Again, let's say you're literally Bill Maher for example for real and want to be anonymous. I'm not asking you to post your fucking face holding up a sign saying "04/27/2020 Fuck off Vanessa you twerp" but there are ways Bill Maher could prove he's a "Hollywood elite" without exposing his identity. It's quite simple on paper, but with you Scream, no... it's never simple. Like I said, you hate every one of us on here, I get it. I just think you're full of shit and would be more than happy to post on here "Hey, I was WRONG". I can do that with no pride lost.

You bring this on yourself. I merely asked a question and a couple of people told me what's what. I dunno where your supporters are that can vouch for you... oh that reminds me:

Sure, point me in the right direction.

That's great Scream... false, but... great. You don't have access to my PMs bud, sorry. Keep sailing with your narrative though.

FYI this derail is more entertaining than someone's fucking designer shirts btw.
giphy.gif

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
/thathappened

So I went to pick up my monthly crate of Nosler 26 from the SoCal libcuck shop earlier. They have this Libtard Vegan Waif sitting outside with a tape measure to keep us six feet apart.

LVW: SIR, please maintain Social Distancing!
Me: Fuck you cuck, America! MAGA!
LVW: I'm so sorry! Please pleasure my wife!
Me: Ok.
EntireStore: *Claps*

Owner gives me $10,000.00 and free rimfire for life.

That LVW?

Albert Einstein.

Bro, you dont wanna go up against Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes

He is thinking about doing a Ph.D in Constitutional Law.

Looks like he still has to get about 500 hours of pro bono tutoring from Cad before writing his first paper though.

• 1Worf

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Bro, you dont wanna go up against Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes

He is thinking about doing a Ph.D in Constitutional Law.

Looks like he still has to get about 500 hours of pro bono tutoring from Cad before writing his first paper though.
I can't dispute that Cad Cad knows his shit. Being a practicing attorney will do that. Just like you. I seriously doubt any of us can top your expertise at running the drive-thru at the local fast food joint.

• 1Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I can't dispute that Cad Cad knows his shit. Being a practicing attorney will do that. Just like you. I seriously doubt any of us can top your expertise at running the drive-thru at the local fast food joint.

Sick burn, bro.

Cant wait for next year when you finally finish crafting that perfect "your mom" joke. Im sure youll have plenty of time after you finish that 1 year Ph.D like you claim

Last edited:

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sick burn, bro.

Cant wait for next year when you finally finish crafting that perfect "your mom" joke. Im sire youll have plenty of time after you finish that 1 year Ph.D like you claim
Your ignorance of that which you speak is painfully obvious. PhD programs aren't one year. Not even two years. Its OK though. I 100% support your Constitutional right to be an idiot. Now go get me my fries you little bitch.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Your ignorance of that which you speak is painfully obvious. PhD programs aren't one year. Not even two years. Its OK though. I 100% support your Constitutional right to be an idiot. Now go get me my fries you little bitch.

LMAO, no shit. Thats why i said "like you claim".

Because you claimed it would take you one year.

Im sure you'll do great with reading comprehension skills like these. I heard Con. Law is pretty light on the reading

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
LMAO, no shit. Thats why i said "like you claim".

Because you claimed it would take you one year.

Im sure you'll do great with reading comprehension skills like these. I heard Con. Law is pretty light on the reading
Your level of ignorance is astounding, even for you. And I mean that in the most loving way.

In your "serious question" post to me you question why I would pursue a PhD in Political Science. Not Constitutional Law. Political Science. And then you bring it up again in this thread to try to make yourself feel better about your sad sub-human existence only you can't get your own post correct and make it to be a PhD in Con Law.

But wait. Even though I know your nothing but a troll and a quite shitty one at that i answer you. But since you can't even get your own posts right why the fuck could you be expected to get someone else's right? I said since (unlike you) I already possess a graduate degree..."With transfer credits I need about a year of seminars, pass my comprehensive exams and then write my dissertation."

I understand most of those words you read aren't words you normally hear at the drive-thru and so its easy to get that you failed to understand anything I said. One year of seminars, PLUS comprehensives, PLUS dissertation. Your 5th grade reading skills turn that into "lol you said 1 year to PhD".

Its painfully obvious you have zero understanding of anything related to graduate studies or even education that takes place beyond junior high. Its ok though. The world needs minimum wage employees. So have no fear little buttercup, your place in our world is secure. No matter how lowly an existence it is. Congrats.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Vanessa Vanessa It's incorrect to compare Scream's claims to Utnayan's. Scream, AFAIK, has never provided anything that was refuted (presumably because he hasn't provided anything). Utnayan offered multiple points of proofs that were rebutted with facts (most of which I dug up, FWIW). Not providing a picture of the check was only one thing, he claimed amounts that were entirely inconsistent with the CBA monetary allotments for practice players during that time period. Among other verifiable falsehoods.

So, yeah, feel free not to believe Scream and say he's a liar, but he hasn't gone so far as to present verifiable lies as proof, based on what I know. If Utnayan had never tried to make us believe with made up stuff, most people would have just kept on shitting on him like they did before but he could have kept spinning his silly fantasies.

Also, pretty much fuck off for demanding people reveal anything about their real life. It's a totally bullshit line of attack. You seem to have an obsession with this because you're consumed by identity and you don't care about sharing real life information (probably because you have nothing to lose and no one to protect).

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Haha. After wormie getting under my skin, I'm irritable at those that have no skin in the game.
You being upset at me not snapping to your demands to post info means only that you need to get sand out of your vagina and nothing else.