Retard Dumping Ground

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Sigh. Fucking follow along. How did you already lose the plot here? Foler's situation had nothing to do with a downside of losing anonymity.
Then why bring it up DickT? I thought that's literally what we were talking about first... anonymity on the net and how that can affect someone if they lose it.

If that's a goalpost shift, then... ugh.

I'm saying that's why he had to show some real life proof, to atone for that instead of eating a ban.
Okay here's what I'll say to that and I'm sure everyone will agree to it regardless who likes/dislikes me:

What Foler had to provide wasn't doxxy or seeking personal info whatsoever. He just had to write FoH on some poor skanks b00bs I think was the nature of his atonement. What I asked Screamfeeder for was exactly the same kinda thing. Don't doxx yourself, fine, just somehow prove you are who you say you are. It was a REQUEST. I'm free to request that, yes? Sorry that rustles you that I think he's full of shit, honestly man :(

I'm not arguing that Screamfeeder HAS to provide proof of his so-called elite Hollywood identity. You act as if I've said "Look guys, Screamfeeder MUST PROVIDE PROOF AS DEMANDED BY MODS AND LLR OR ELSE HE'S A FRAUD!!!"

God DickT, what are we even arguing about anymore?

Btw, do you just prefer to be called Dick? Trickle maybe? DT? I dunno... whatever you prefer I'll abide.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Then why bring it up DickT? I thought that's literally what we were talking about first... anonymity on the net and how that can affect someone if they lose it.

If that's a goalpost shift, then... ugh.

Okay here's what I'll say to that and I'm sure everyone will agree to it regardless who likes/dislikes me:

What Foler had to provide wasn't doxxy or seeking personal info whatsoever. He just had to write FoH on some poor skanks b00bs I think was the nature of his atonement. What I asked Screamfeeder for was exactly the same kinda thing. Don't doxx yourself, fine, just somehow prove you are who you say you are. It was a REQUEST. I'm free to request that, yes? Sorry that rustles you that I think he's full of shit, honestly man :(

I'm not arguing that Screamfeeder HAS to provide proof of his so-called elite Hollywood identity. You act as if I've said "Look guys, Screamfeeder MUST PROVIDE PROOF AS DEMANDED BY MODS AND LLR OR ELSE HE'S A FRAUD!!!"

God DickT, what are we even arguing about anymore?

Btw, do you just prefer to be called Dick? Trickle maybe? DT? I dunno... whatever you prefer I'll abide.

I feel pretty confident my argument was clear. No one has a right or claim to know anything "real" about anyone here. You said Scream was just like Foler (and you had previously lumped those two with Utnayan before), so I thought it worth bringing up his "proof" (which was tits and watches, some which supposedly only LLR saw) was done to atone for something. It was a contrast to shut down a potential parallel I thought you were implying, and to reinforce that Scream had nothing to atone for so asking for real information was dumb. Further, just imagine if Scream is what he says he is -- why in the world would he let people have a foothold on something real to his life when he would operate in a very liberal environment?

Sure, you can make a request. And you can call him a liar and mock him. However, I think it goes deeper than that. You've done this real life proof schtick before with Foler and hodj, and you started making it as much about them being horrible people as about boasting, so it seems to be a pattern. Just as you can request what you want, I can say your requests are bullshit and the entire logic behind it is bullshit. I mean, how far do you want to throw yourself into that camp? Should we all have a social credit score like in China? To some people, supporting Trump is being a racist and bigot -- who gets to decide what is acceptable? So, yeah, I think an anonymous outlet is still useful in society and shouldn't be a relic simply because some people are horrible people.

This forum of full of total and complete assholes, racists and sexists and bigots who claim they're not, and a whole host of other issues. But, honestly, so what? If the world is moving forward as much as you claim, they're just dinosaurs waiting to go extinct.

As far as my name, DickT seems like an odd choice. Dick is good. Big Dick. Big ol' throbbing bulbous veiny engorged Dick. DT will suffice for brevity.... so I expect you to use the longest one.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You said Scream was just like Foler (and you had previously lumped those two with Utnayan before)
Aye, because my spidey sense tingles about them being full of shit. Did anyone REALLY believe Ut was a NFL Viking's member? Did anyone REALLY believe Foler was a millionaire? You know Falxy claimed to be a sub-millionaire? Guess what? I believed him because of his tone and how he talked, and guess what? He posted PROOF he was when asked about it. He didn't get rustled, he didn't think the world was out to get him or that he was being potentially doxxed, or this or that. He and I are cool too... never had a problem with him. Coincidence? Nope.

People on the internet lie just to make themselves seem cool, and it's clown-world level shit and I think people deserve to be made fun of when they lie about their boasts... not to have their damn lives destroyed for it, but yes, absolutely have their balls dragged through the mud for being such a douche and lying about who you are in an effort to seem cool or whatever.

I was asking a very simple question which seem to rustle him greatly: Was there any validity to the rumor that Screamfeeder is some Hollywood elite? ...and all I got back was a resounding NO in addition to massive ad hominems flung my way. Does that seem... like regular behavior to you??? But I'm the asshole here? LoL

To some people, supporting Trump is being a racist and bigot
I know this, and fear of that is giving the left an edge, don't you see that? Fear keeps many conservative people from rising up and keeping America what it was, and we will fall because of it, just as Babylon fell. Christian conservatives and atheist conservatives are very very different in WHY they support Trump that's for sure. One side feels it's a biblical war. The other side feels its a cultural war. Same conclusion (the home), VASTLY different set of moral values (the road to the previously mentioned home) but it ultimately leads to #Trump2020. I know you guys LOVE to put me on blast for being retarded but deep down you know I'm right... about a lot.

This forum of full of total and complete assholes, racists and sexists and bigots who claim they're not, and a whole host of other issues.
I know. I'm glad we agree. It's what free speech allows for and what I cherish as a Conservative. That's why I don't give a shit what you guys think about me one iota. We're in this together but that doesn't mean I think you guys are good people (again, not necessarily meaning YOU). It's all about what you as an individual believe. I repeat: Same conclusion, VASTLY different set of moral values.

But, honestly, so what? If the world is moving forward as much as you claim, they're just dinosaurs waiting to go extinct.
Again, nuance. Moving forward as I claim as far as not discriminating against gays for being gay or hating people for the crime of simply being born in the skin that they're in, but also calling out crap like the LGBTQWTF for trying to distort reality by saying that biological sex is malleable, that Xir is a legitimate pronoun to use in society, that it's racist to say N***** but calling a white person a honkey cracker isn't racist because blacks can't be racist and so on and so forth. Nuance.

Shitting on someone's choices versus shitting on someone's attributes that they cannot help is a VERY important distinction between me and... some of you.

As far as my name, DickT seems like an odd choice.
Exactly, that's why I asked, I felt odd typing that but when talking to you you run into amusing statements like,

"I like Dick just fine!"

DT it is, since you said. Good joke about you expecting me to use the longest one though haha, that's what earned you that worf :)

DickTrickle

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• 1Triggered
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I plugged both of our posts into a word counter for shits and giggles. Mine was close, but it didn't even get to DOUBLE the number of yours. Yes, my post was bigger, but you had a jug full of words too.

You realize both you AND Chaos simultaneously started to roast me for how I post versus the content of my posts? Leaning on the crutch of "Oh Vanessa they're too big and long to be dealt with". Lithose does the same shtick and rarely do you guys complain with him. It's because I trigger the holy hell out of y'all, admit it.

...I still like ya DT.

DickTrickle

Insufferable, as always. And the reality is that some people will continue on forever and ever and there's really no point when I feel the value gained from said interaction is less than the time invested. I mean, I guess everyone should have always kept responding to hodj and Tanoomba too (or a_skeleton_03 for that matter). When I start skimming posts, it's clear the juice isn't worth the squeeze.

Also, "you guys". Fuck dude. On any given FoH viewing day, I don't even read a Lithose post. But yeah, YOU GUYS, the monolithic enemy.

giphy.gif

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I learned something from my book I figure I should have already known and feel dumber for not knowing it. President William Howard Taft was also Chief Justice of the Supreme Court William Howard Taft. The one and only President to also have sat upon the SCOTUS.

You'll make a great PhD.

Wait till you find out that 22nd President, Grover Cleveland, is actually the same person as 24th president, Grover Cleveland.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You'll make a great PhD.

Wait till you find out that 22nd President, Grover Cleveland, is actually the same person as 24th president, Grover Cleveland.

Thanks for sharing. Now get back to work. The line is backing up.

4445742D00000578-4884332-The_skilled_worker_points_his_fingers_at_the_customer_keeping_a_-a-26...jpg

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Thanks for sharing. Now get back to work. The line is backing up.

Imagine being such a shitty Ph.D in "Constitutional Law" and not knowing that Taft was the only POTUS who was on SCOTUS.

We learned that stuff in AP History. They dont teach that in "graduate degrees"? :trump:

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Imagine being such a shitty Ph.D in "Constitutional Law" and not knowing that Taft was the only POTUS who was on SCOTUS.

We learned that stuff in AP History. They dont teach that in "graduate degrees"? :trump:
You are an insufferable cunt. Why would constitutional law require knowledge of which president was on the scotus?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
You are an insufferable cunt. Why would constitutional law require knowledge of which president was on the scotus?

There are only ~100 people that served in SCOTUS in its 230 year history

If you're going to get a doctorate in Con. Law, you should be able to know the people who were responsible in shaping it.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>

If you're going to get a doctorate in Con. Law, you should be able to know the people who were responsible in shaping it.

Interpreting*

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

It really bothers you doesn't it? The fact that some people on this board have risen from humble beginnings to make something of themselves while you toil away stuck in both poverty, ignorance and obscurity. Once you can admit to yourself that you made serious life choice mistakes, you can start to heal. Being honest with yourself really is the first step.

But enough talk. Someone pissed all over the floor in the restroom. Go get to cleaning.

2 wet berthing.JPG.jpg

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

If you're going to get a doctorate in Political Science you should be able to know the people who were responsible in shaping it.

Fixed that for you. Your reading skills are amazing. Did you go to public school in Philly?

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>

That’s your assumption. Knowing that someone was a president prior to becoming a justice doesn’t matter in understanding his decisions. And that is assuming ones interest is in the specific decisions of this particular justice. You can just study the merits of cases based on what the decisions are themselves without knowing who made such decisions. You are biasing your understanding of things towards topic you studied and found interesting but con law isn’t a history. Making fun of anyone from a position of such a bias makes you look silly. In other words, you have become your avatar.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
It really bothers you doesn't it? The fact that some people on this board have risen from humble beginnings to make something of themselves while you toil away stuck in both poverty, ignorance and obscurity. Once you can admit to yourself that you made serious life choice mistakes, you can start to heal. Being honest with yourself really is the first step.

But enough talk. Someone pissed all over the floor in the restroom. Go get to cleaning.

View attachment 266175

Man, it didnt even take long to break you. A dozen posts and I already got you babbling and repeating the same unoriginal spam over and over.

Imagine when some hardass prof is actually going to get a hold of you and make you rewrite your paper over and over and over.

You'll drop out out of your little Constitutional Law Ph.D program. I guarantee it.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
That’s your assumption. Knowing that someone was a president prior to becoming a justice doesn’t matter in understanding his decisions. And that is assuming ones interest is in the specific decisions of this particular justice. You can just study the merits of cases based on what the decisions are themselves without knowing who made such decisions. You are biasing your understanding of things towards topic you studied and found interesting but con law isn’t a history. Making fun of anyone from a position of such a bias makes you look silly. In other words, you have become your avatar.

Thats not an assumption, that's a fact. Imagine being so retarded to think you'll never have to learn about the people who interpreted the constitution, what their backgrounds were, what their motivations were for making the decisions that they did -- especially when there's only ~100 of them. They probably have an entire intro class on Earl Warren these days.

Taft's case is especially unique because he has been in both branches. As the executive and the arbiter.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Thats not an assumption, that's a fact. Imagine being so retarded to think you'll never have to learn about the people who interpreted the constitution, what their backgrounds were, what their motivations were for making the decisions that they did -- especially when there's only ~100 of them. They probably have an entire intro class on Earl Warren these days.

Taft's case is especially unique because he has been in both branches. As the executive and the arbiter.
You can spend your entire life studying a single supreme court decision and its ramifications. Needing to know that taft was president is not necessary to studying constitutional law. You are ignorant about the topic here and biased towards history.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
You can spend your entire life studying a single supreme court decision and its ramifications. Needing to know that taft was president is not necessary to studying constitutional law. You are ignorant about the topic here and biased towards history.

Imagine a person claiming to be an expert on Con. Law and having no idea that Taft was on SCOTUS.

Embarrassing.