Retard Dumping Ground

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
blue-pigment_2-1075x605.png
I was always a Trek bike guy when I was younger. Always loved their colors. Nowadays is so different.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Who would run this place if he was gone?
Not sure exactly how it works but I believe in the bylaws it says that in the unfortunate event of king LLR swerving off into a snowbank leading to his early and unfortunate earthly demise that I would then be instated as Forum Ruler.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.
No chill bro. When will you bros learn to use the ignore feature.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.
I heard wife beaters can't be creative enough to dish out their own burns... is that true?

I'm still alive, still happy, and still beautiful. Does it rustle y'all hateful, hollow souls that you've been saying I'm going to kill myself "soon" ever since 2016 and it's 2021 and I'm still here quoting y'all and laughing at your utterly failed roasts of me?

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
i don't believe i follow, i haven't joined foh discord since nov 3, nor any discord for that matter, it is also not part of moderation duties.
Is part of your moderation duty to pretend to cull this thread? You warned people multiple times yet youve done nothing...

1607657388910.png

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Told you so.

Hodj was right.

Hodj is always right.

Attachments

• 5c93b4a4daa507033b17202a.jpg
    5c93b4a4daa507033b17202a.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 2Hodjing