Retard Dumping Ground

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Right?? When he said that it was the definition of irony. A YouTube educated knucklehead thinking he's an expert. Fucking insane!!

For me it was bragging/boasting about losing more weight and faster than me. Yeah, no shit, you started off double my actual weight, of course you lost more weight at a faster rate.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
For me it was bragging/boasting about losing more weight and faster than me. Yeah, no shit, you started off double my actual weight, of course you lost more weight at a faster rate.

I did 40 miles on my bike today and around mile 26 I thought of him, with his flabby, not quite obese body that no girl would want to fuck, and how he will never know what it’s like to push your body to an extreme beyond just starving himself. Really sad!!

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I did 40 miles on my bike today and around mile 26 I thought of him, with his flabby, not quite obese body that no girl would want to fuck, and how he will never know what it’s like to push your body to an extreme beyond just starving himself. Really sad!!

Gyms re-opened today.

I went in, crushed my workout and came home. Today I've ate 151g carbs, 60g fat and 214g protein. Feels good knowing I eat better and am in better shape than every retard in this thread

• 1Solidarity

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Gyms re-opened today.

I went in, crushed my workout and came home. Today I've ate 151g carbs, 60g fat and 214g protein. Feels good knowing I eat better and am in better shape than every retard in this thread

One thing we know for sure:

Burnem Wizfyre Burnem Wizfyre and Blazin Blazin

Are fat stupid people:

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
1.jpg

• 2Barf
  • 1Jew
  • 1Nationalist
Reactions: 4 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
  • 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
NSFW in General
The skin colour of her friends just isn't an issue, culturally they are the same as us. I'm not glossing over anything here, there's no difference.

There's a wider gulf between me and my middle class cousins who went to private school. They don't have TVs, what the fuck?
He means she be fucking the "diversity"

agrshtdf.jpg