Retard Dumping Ground

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Still no music videos in the politics thread? Why not if they're politically relevant?

248k upvotes, 4.3k downvotes 16 hours after release.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Oldbased

> Than U
That is something the shitlib turbo cuck faggots on this board seem to lose track of time and time again. Pretty much zero people on this board support the Republican party, almost all of us find them to be nothing more than pathetic spineless coward faggots part of the same elite team, we just happen to hate the Democrats who have embraced pure evil more.

I would say the board is more Americans who love this country and want what is best for us, which intern is good for the entire American populous, and traitorous dicksucking globohomo traitor evil scum like @Xequecal and @Rease
Worth the hit.
Soon we shall be drinking ale from Earth Gods.
What do we do to globohomos? Why the first few minutes of this...

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

sindaael

<Banned>
I hate typing in the retard rickshaw because it messes me up. So I posted a new thread arguing whether the Christian God is real or not. The belief of afterlife and so forth.

In my opinion I've prayed so many times that it has come to nothing. So there might only be death and darkness. I thought there was a spiritual realm, but that is it.

Life is temporary, but the universe etc lives on for aeons.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Has its own thread where it spits out uninteresting Cleverbot word salad bullshit trying to pretend its a schizophrenic
I mean, he might actually be schizo. Doesn't make an ounce of difference in how much shit he gets either way for it. And he deserves every nugget of corn.

sindaael

<Banned>
On a side note I just lost to the god damn assclowns for real this time. Religion is good anyway. I'm not really atheist. At the least agnostic.