• 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Inappropriate Content (Fed Posting )
Oh. Is that the problem?

Umm, Folder somehow doxxed me. Got my number and called me and tried to get me to cruise Grindr with him on a Saturday night. I told him no because he isn't Jewish. We now have a pattern of behavior. Ban Him !!!!!!
I just got a new gas oven and been wanting to test it out, being South Texas not many Jews around so I could really use your help I think you would fit nicely and I’d pay for your train ride.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I just got a new gas oven and been wanting to test it out, being South Texas not many Jews around so I could really use your help I think you would fit nicely and I’d pay for your train ride.
Can you show us on this chart where the Joo touched your wallet?

Ps... if you ever needed actual proof the abject ignorance of racists and anti-Semites look no further than this. They are so blindly stupid they can't grasp the fact I have said many times I am not Jewish.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Can you show us on this chart where the Joo touched your wallet?

Ps... if you ever needed actual proof the abject ignorance of racists and anti-Semites look no further than this. They are so blindly stupid they can't grasp the fact I have said many times I am not Jewish.
Oh no he called me racist and antiemetic what will I do now.
Perry Cox Reaction GIF