Retro and New Video Game Picture/Video Thread

Marmac

Molten Core Raider
Super-Real-Mario-World.jpg

Super-Real-Mario-World.jpg

9th Otaku_sl

shitlord
Burned countless hours on this game. Pretty much my favorite NES game of all time. SHUMP crossed with top down adventure/exploration and item collection. If you haven't played it, do so... now.
rrr_img_12997.jpg
rrr_img_12998.jpg
rrr_img_12999.jpg
rrr_img_13000.jpg
rrr_img_13001.jpg

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I am Error.

Thanks for this -- reminded me of my favorite NES game of all time: AIR FORTRESS.

Each level consisted of a left to right side scrolling flying shooter where you collected energy and bombs, then you landed and went into the fortress where you had to navigate the mazes, puzzles, fighting enemies, a jet pack that regenerated from the energy you collected to ultimately find and destroy the reactor (also with bombs collected from the surface). After you destroy the reactor, you have a very limited time to figure out how the hell to get out! Game was INTENSE. Shit also had some of the best fucking music, too.

rrr_img_13061.jpg

rrr_img_13062.jpg

rrr_img_13063.png

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
attachment.php

Trade Wars

Spent hours on this over dial-up back in 1997 to our local BBS. I think this may be a newer version. I seemed to remember a green and black monochrome title screen but I could be wrong.

Legazy

Molten Core Raider
Whooaaaahhhh, this brings back memories. Maybe we could do our own private Tradewars server?

attachment.php

Trade Wars

Spent hours on this over dial-up back in 1997 to our local BBS. I think this may be a newer version. I seemed to remember a green and black monochrome title screen but I could be wrong.

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
BBS! Pshh AOL and Neverwinter Nights. I played for almost a month until my parents figured out the phone bill.
rrr_img_13162.png

Marmac

Molten Core Raider
Gonna download this for my NES emulator...looks very familiar.

Burned countless hours on this game. Pretty much my favorite NES game of all time. SHUMP crossed with top down adventure/exploration and item collection. If you haven't played it, do so... now.
rrr_img_12997.jpg
rrr_img_12998.jpg
rrr_img_12999.jpg
rrr_img_13000.jpg
rrr_img_13001.jpg

Marmac

Molten Core Raider
Holy shit! I remember my friends way back in high school playing this on their 486!

attachment.php

Trade Wars