Retro and New Video Game Picture/Video Thread

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
The game that introduced me to the genre, when we still had to type in commands (not that there was anything wrong with that). I didn't understand many of the jokes at the time and I didn't even have a sound card yet, but I loved Larry 3 dearly.

Leisure_Suit_Larry_3_box_art.png

3220.jpg

6384.jpg

05_Larry3.gif

LSL3-1180.png

dos_leisure-suit-larry-3-passionate-patti-in-pursuit-of-the-pulsating-pectorals_1892.gif

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
This has one of the best soundtracks ever. I've been playing it for over 15 years and still can't beat Sigma stage 1

Mega_Man_X_Coverart.png

Siliconemelons

Indeed...and here's some more ss's:
rrr_img_39539.jpg
rrr_img_39540.jpg
rrr_img_39541.jpg
rrr_img_39542.jpg
rrr_img_39543.jpg
rrr_img_39544.jpg
Wild Arms is such a badass game, I am going through the PS2 remake atm- the music is great and the characters are good- story aint all that bad but its common- nothing wrong with that.

Space Quest 4 was indeed my favorite, the mall part (soon after that scene you posted) was the best you literaly go "crap what do I do next? oh get the strategy guide for the game I am playing seeing as I am in the future!" - also best line ever "Oh look at you, mr 'I am in VGA!'"

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
If you have about 20 minutes, watch this.... One of my favorite videos.
Me too. I posted the samevideoon page 38!

It's one thing to know intuitively that you're playing a well-designed game because it feels good and you're having fun. It's another to be able to break down individual elements and explain how to lead and teach a player through gameplay. And to do so in a highly entertainingvideois greater still. All aspiring game developers should watch thisvideo.

Marmac

Molten Core Raider
For all you Mega Man 2 fans. Don't know if this was already posted and even if it was who gives a shit.

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Speaking of classic Mega Man musical goodness,The Megasjust released History Repeating: Red, which is the 2nd half of their MM3-themed double album. Worth a look, I fucking love these guys.