Return to Moria

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I wanted to circle back on this one to say I was wrong. Some friends of mine convinced me to give this a second look, which I did, and I have had a blast. I have been delighted several times by what we have encountered along the way through this story and game loop is pretty good. Here are some details:

Good:
- Good graphics
- Stable
- Fairly deep crafting system
- Lots of quality of life. E.g. if anything is on a pallet or in a box in your base and you are also in your base and attempt to craft something, it will pull from your inventory. Any time you tear something down, you get all mats back. You can create map stones for fast travel to wherever you want.
- Fun progression through the story.
- Lots of cool touches.

Needs improvement:
- Day/night cycles too fast
- Buffs too short
- Combat a little janky sometimes

I think if you are a LotR fan, this is a no-brainer purchase. If you're meh on LotR but like the genre, I wouldn't say that pushes the genre but it's good enough to purchase on sale.

Ok so the 1st time no beer. The second time how many beers? 6-7?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's nice that the devs are smart enough to implement genre standard QoL improvements early on instead of having to be pestered for them, but that doesn't change the fact that its a 20 dollar game with a 20 dollar IP charge tacked on. Also the EGS taint never washes off.