Returning to WoW after 18~24 months...

Cybsled

At lower levels, it's really dependent on how many alts are queuing. There are some "dead" zones, even as a tank/priest. Don't worry, that vanishes once you hit max ;P

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've never had a problem with long queues as a DPS. 20-30 minutes? Who cares, as I'm just quest grinding while I wait for the queue to pop. Do a bunch of people login, and just sit in town waiting for a queue to pop? That'd suck balls.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
At 90 on alliance been seeing 5-10 minute queues for heroics and 15-20 minute for LFR, as DPS.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hit ilvl 460 average gear level today, and ran my first LFR. Plowed through it, and most of the time didn't know exactly what was going on. The Stone Guardian boss, I thought we were just fighting some huge hitpoint trash until all the sparklies blew up my screen when it died.

But damn did I love it. Had some Elder Charms from doing stuff on Isle of Thunder, and hitting that roll button to see if I got anything extra. Was pretty boss, and can't wait to get more gear, to do more of the LFR's.

It did solidify one thing for me though. I miss the fuck outta raiding. Wish I had a more normal schedule so I could join a 25 man raiding guild.

Archangel_sl

shitlord
I recall never really waiting for more than around 10 minutes as dps to find a group when I wanted, but I don't think that I will be doing instances for a while.

I have to confess that I am really enjoying the hell out of levelling the battle pets. I love having a kitten kick some big lizard's arse.

I just wish there was a way to speed-level a new toon so I could try something other than my Mage!

Cybsled

Ignore Noobar.

Honestly it depends on the server. The older servers still have a community in many cases, can't speak for the newer ones.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The communities are a fraction of what they once were though. You barely group with anyone on your server unless you know them already.

Have been itching to try out a monk tank as of recently.. maybe..

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
There are a lot of people if you play on a good server. You probably don't want to talk to or interact with any of them though, because there's very high chance that person will act like a shithead.

spronk

FPS noob
With all the cross server stuff, how's the server communities? Do they even exist anymore?
one of the great things wow did with mop (or was it cata?) is x-realm RealID friends and x-realm raiding. With things likehttp://OpenRaid.usor a game addon (forgot the name) you can do stuff with people no matter the server. I really, really enjoyed fairly static raid groups on times that were good for me on content that was shit easy and made quite a bunch of new friends, one is even visiting me from australia this summer. Also it was great grouping with an old friend who sucks at wow but we could friend each other x-server and group up and chill out without having to make level 1 alts and stuff.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
^ but making friends in MMOs increases exponentially if you're a mangina, LOL! XXXDDDD

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I fired up WoW today to take a look. I haven't played since the lvl cap went up from 60 to whatever it went up to. Doesn't seem like the same game in a lot of ways. Still researching how the new talent deal works and several other things. Looking at my stats I had 25,000+ PVP kills and less than 100 quest completed, which I guess from reading is backwards from the way the game works today. I'm currently 65 and I'm not sure if it's because I'm super low lvl but there was really nothing in the AH for my lvl and nothing that was an upgrade, so I assume it's off to quest to pick up some new gear.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
mangina is the wrong word
4jxP5cz.jpg

4jxP5cz.jpg