Returning to WoW after 18~24 months...

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I assume gold is easy to accumulate now? I'm lvl 65 and have 2g.

Cybsled

Ya, gold drops scale as you go up in level. It's 10000x easier than Vanilla. If you don't give a crap about trade skills, you can also sell the tradeskill mats you get as you level for a decent chunk of change to get even more gold.

spronk

FPS noob
haha 25 warlocks clear heart of fear. druids and paladins and DKs I could see, but warlocks is crazy

MXz1nhEh.jpg

http://imgur.com/a/j4PhL#0

MXz1nhEh.jpg

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
After the hacking on eqemu I was playing has become obvious I've decided to give WoW a whirl, I already had up to cata purchased.

If I plan on leveling from 1-90 does it matter if I wait a few days to buy MoP? Also waiting to see if I can get into it before I drop the extra cash.

ixian_sl

shitlord
You shouldn't have any problem waiting unless you want to play a Monk (note that you can play as a Panda without buying MoP). Considering how often the expac has been going on sale you're probably better off waiting anyway.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
You shouldn't have any problem waiting unless you want to play a Monk (note that you can play as a Panda without buying MoP). Considering how often the expac has been going on sale you're probably better off waiting anyway.
yeah ive just been grinding a rogue hasnt seemed ot be an issue yet, just gonna wait for a 20$ through the mail instead of dropping the 35-40$ alot of places charge near me

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
yeah ive just been grinding a rogue hasnt seemed ot be an issue yet, just gonna wait for a 20$ through the mail instead of dropping the 35-40$ alot of places charge near me
Gamestop had a sale where you buy the battle chest for 19.99, get 20 dollars off of Cata (So it's 19.99) and then got MOP for free. I dunno if it's still going, just happened to see it. 40 bucks for base game + 4 expansions is pretty good.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
My Mage is 90 and has a 500 ilvl. I'm still running dailies for a few factions and doing LFR weekly. Got the urge to play a warlock and rolled one up then it hit me, I don't wanna put this much time into a game I'm not gonna play long term and I'm so far behind in. With Wildstar and FFXIV on the horizon, I doubt I'll be playing this in 2 months.

Strossus

Silver Knight of the Realm
Gamestop had a sale where you buy the battle chest for 19.99, get 20 dollars off of Cata (So it's 19.99) and then got MOP for free. I dunno if it's still going, just happened to see it. 40 bucks for base game + 4 expansions is pretty good.
is this online or in stores?

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Affliction IMO. Talented right you stay at 100% mana and health and use the Voidlord once you can. Keep pulling and pulling. Never less than three mobs.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Have a level 90 Druid, and I run LFR, and cap valor. Run dailies every once in a while, but that doesn't take much time. So I rolled up a new mage. Loving the ranged DPS!

Btw.. all WoW services (realm transfers, faction changes, etc) are half off for a week!

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
A smart business will price according to the customer's ability and willingness to pay.