Rick and Morty

Xevy

Log Wizard
Butt planet callback and Tammy and Birdman callback were really funny. Especially Tammy who uttered in her first appearance, "I'm really into bukkake, but I don't think I'd ever try it."

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
That episode was gold.

Devil selling cursed trinkets
Gets into fight with Rick
Rick starts curse removal service out of spite
X gon givvit to ya

What genius writer comes up with this stuff. It just blows me away
I thought this episode was great, but the best was the after credits part where they go on roids and beat the shit out of people. Also Alfred Molina's delivery of lines was suitably devilish.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Butt planet callback and Tammy and Birdman callback were really funny. Especially Tammy who uttered in her first appearance, "I'm really into bukkake, but I don't think I'd ever try it."
"I don't know what humans eat"
"You know what this human eats"
"Tammy, don't be gross"
"Bird Cock"

Xevy

Log Wizard
Stephen Colbert is voicing a character in the next episode. Rejoice! One step closer to my Louis CK as Cynical, Apathetic God hope!

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Another great episode. Morty's tirade about how much he hated the savages was gold.
This one was amazing - quite possibly my favorite of the entire series. We'll have to see if it outdoes the Fart episode for being as rewatchable - but for a first viewing A+.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Holy hell episode 6 was amazing, seemed like it had more cursing than normal

Lots of guests, Colbert, Nathan for You, Alan Tudyk

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
lol, so the second world looked like it was based off the Google Earth guys.

lol. So many amazing lines in this episode though.

"Ooo La la someone is going to get laid in college"...Or how the fuck you signs got reversed again for the next verse, hah. Also loved the bit where Morty asks where they are and Rick was breaking his balls "You know how I said we were going into the battery, and then I didn't say whoa this is completely unexpected".

"Your whole civilization powers my brake lights!" Whole episode was fucking great.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
A lot of awesome lines in this one. The car protecting Summer was hilarious, especially when it mocked her. And again, we get another great ending where the aliens go back to making electricity because if they don't they know Rick will just destroy their universe.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So I've finally decided to start watching this show. In the middle of the first season, and I fucking love it.

Watching that episode where Rick sets the TV up to watch unlimited realities worth of Television was great. Especially that Lucky Charms commercial. I was laughing hard.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
"Hey man! What the hell? That was my daughter's pediatrician!"

I liked how they felt the need to "disguise" themselves as aliens when, in fact, they looked completely different from the world's inhabitants.

9/10 episode.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Nothing new for the most part but still kills time. There is a couple good facts like Roland getting canned by Fox and CW making rick and Morty 30 min and not 15. Dialoge no getting messed with by the network is great also
or Harmon thinking..

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
"Hey man! What the hell? That was my daughter's pediatrician!"

I liked how they felt the need to "disguise" themselves as aliens when, in fact, they looked completely different from the world's inhabitants.

9/10 episode.
Ha! I thought the exact same thing.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I like how two of those 107 mentioned that there is a serialized story behind Rick and Morty but they want it to come out subtly so they can keep the episodic nature in tact AND that it was strange that one of Rick's memories is holding Morty but he has been gone for 20 years.

My theory (not treading tons of new ground): Rick left his wife in C137 and went looking through all of the dimensions for a more perfect family. He found one and stayed and was able to shape Morty into his image since he was around (maybe even giving something to Morty in utero so that he would be a super genius too?). Something happened to either the family or the universe and Rick left. That Morty found out that the Rick wasn't his real Rick and is now on a warpath against all Ricks. He is our eyepatch Morty.