Rick and Morty

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Show reminds me of a strange combo of Courage the Cowardly Dog (one of my all time favorites) and Adventure Time, not enough episodes.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Caught the latest episode and it was a riot. The surprisingly clever sci-fi plots remind me of some of the best Futurama episodes. I really, really hope they can keep up this pace for a while.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
dota 2 best is the best moba out there, just kinda hard to get into because you can die so much faster than other games in the genre

punishes dying harshly as well and if you your team has a handful of deaths before you get any kills a majority of the time the game is over even if your only 10 minutes deep into what will be a 40 minute game, this innately makes it not noob friendly sadly

also this is my favorite show I can remember since being a kid, their consistency thus far is admirable

iannis

Musty Nester
That's how I describe it to people. "It's an existentialist dark comedy." and then they stare at me blankly. "It's like Futurama, except rated R."

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Jerry is Fry and Zoidburg
Beth is Hermes and Leela
Rick is Bender and Farnsworth
Morty is Kif
Summer is Amy

So I guess we are due for some incest.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
That's how I describe it to people. "It's an existentialist dark comedy." and then they stare at me blankly. "It's like Futurama, except rated R."
Bingo. The best episodes are one where the story showswhyRick drinks. Because he sees how insignificant everything is (Like Morty has) butalsohas the intelligence to really understand what that means. I think that's why the "you pass butter" line was probably my favorite from any episode...."Welcome to the club pal", lol. That bit epitomized the whole show for me.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Bingo. The best episodes are one where the story showswhyRick drinks. To see how insiginifcant everything is (Like Morty has) butalsohave the intelligence to really understand what that means. I think that's why the "you pass butter" line was probably my favorite from any episode...."Welcome to the club pal", lol. That bit epitomized the whole show for me.
Definitely the most clever show on television. Think my favorite was the end of "Rixty Minutes" with Jerry and Beth. That's when I really got how brilliant the show actually is.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I still watch that scene occasionally. Fucking genius.

Just little things add up to something more than the whole. "20% accurate, AS USUAL MORTY" fucking slays me every time

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
That episode was gold.

Devil selling cursed trinkets
Gets into fight with Rick
Rick starts curse removal service out of spite
X gon givvit to ya

What genius writer comes up with this stuff. It just blows me away

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I liked the whole bash on organized religion. Other than that, it was pretty flat. Keith David with another cameo, and Ice-T.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, the best part of the whole episode was the Ice-T stuff I think.

Now I'm kinda torn, I like Mr. Poopy Butthole, but Water-T is the epitome of antidisestablishmentarianism, who embodies the entire spectrum of the urban experience and struggle. But to make things more plain and simple to the layman, I find Ice-T to be the dopest, flyest, O.G., pimp, hustler, gangster, player, hardcore motherfucker living today. To be honest, I'm totally and completely on his dick.

If you get that reference, you're awesome. Only thing keeping me from a Water-T avatar right now is that the final scene of him busting out of the door, you can't tell wtf it is when you shrink it down to avatar size.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'd pay money if I could get that resaid with my wife's name instead of Summer... just to have it be the notification I get when she calls or texts me.