Rick and Morty

iannis

Musty Nester
Butthole Ice Cream Parlor was pretty good.

I bet they had a really long list of dumb shit that couldn't fit into the one episode that they made and so... this one.

Oh, and during one of the skits there was a hamster sticking out of some dudes butt that did the Seinfeld. lol. That was more the skit than the skit. SO META, MORTY. YOU'RE REALLY CLEVER AREN'T YOU?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
In that same scene with the hamster dude walking away, you see the guy behind him super happy to watch the Personal Space slides.

That made me laugh.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I thought some of the Jerry stuff was funnier than the TV stuff this time around. And I loved the first TV episode.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
"You"ve gotta be careful Morty. If that guy catches you with a box of his eyeholes, he comes bursting in through a window and just starts kicking the SHIT out of you. But its worth the risk, they melt in your mouth Morty, they're delicious."

lol

I laughed way too hard at that.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Did you see the after credit scene?

I enjoyed this more than last seasons episode. The Jerry scenes were great. I like how Werner Herzog described humans and penis size

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
They certainly don't give a shit if you didn't like the TV episode last season
smile.png
Not sure who thought it'd be a good idea to do that shit episode again.

It's honestly like they put an 11 year old in charge of ideas.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Not sure who thought it'd be a good idea to do that shit episode again.

It's honestly like they put an 11 year old in charge of ideas.
I loved the first time they did it. "Rixty Minutes" had a great side story with Jerry and Beth. Plus, the TV shows from the parallel universes were way funnier the last time. This time just wasn't nearly as good. Rick said it best himself at the beginning of the episode "we nailed it the first time."

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I thought so as well. 1st one was better. It was still entertaining, but didn't have the big hook that the first one did.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Even the dragged out annoying show about personal space got a laugh out of me from the the others watching the show. Most of the Rixty Minute commercials sucked, the side story was good so it depends if you prefer the more serious alternate lives in season 1 or the more comical dick removal in season 2

iannis

Musty Nester
Man versus car! I mean... wouldn't the car always win?

I still like -most- of the bits. It just felt like it was the "ones that didn't make the first one but someone in the office wouldn't stop complaining so we made a second one" show. Which is fine too. Still laughed. Was still a better episode than most comedies even if it was a pretty solid middle of the road epi of Rick and Morty.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Did you see the after credit scene?

I enjoyed this more than last seasons episode. The Jerry scenes were great. I like how Werner Herzog described humans and penis size
Was that really herzog or someone who sounded like him?