Rick and Morty

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
The Pichael small-skit had me laughing so hard I was in tears.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Really wish they hadn't gone back to the whole "intergalactic TV improv skit" thing. First time was funny, second just felt gimmicky and I found myself waiting for the episode to swap back to the Jerry/Beth storyline after a minute or so.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
That's the thing with improv: It's really hit and miss. I thought a lot of the skits in both those episodes were lousy, mostly because they work off the premise that something wacky and random is inherently funny, but that's certainly not a given. Having said that, Ilovedthe "Real Fake Doors" skit.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I think the reactions are the funny part rather than the commercial. Ricks reaction to fake doors or the alien totally into the personal space skit with the throwback to butt hamsters was the best part

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
I think it just reminded me of the way Harmon went with Community too much. "oh, they like wacky and random? We'll give them wacky and random!" Hopefully not a prelude of things to come, because I really like this show.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I think it just reminded me of the way Harmon went with Community too much. "oh, they like wacky and random? We'll give them wacky and random!" Hopefully not a prelude of things to come, because I really like this show.
It's just their yearly tv commercial episode.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Hardest working liver in the Galaxy Morty! That had me rolling, I also loved the Lighthouse keeper and his shitty screenplay.

Homsar

Morty losing his shit was great. is there really only 1 episode left ?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
is there really only 1 episode left ?
You sir, have just ruined my day
frown.png

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
That was a great episode. Especially the girl blowing Morty off. He's such a pussy. Ahh, to violence.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Could have sworn season 2 was supposed to be longer than season 1 but its actually shorter. Still not sure what season was stronger
It IS longer in that it's 30 minutes instead of 15 minutes.

Also this is probably a top 3 or 4 episode of RaM. I was screaming laughing.

Homsar

Council of Ricks and Unity are my two favorite episodes. looking at the writers all of the best episodes were written by Ryan Ridley, he was behind Meeseeks, Council of Ricks, Unity, Lawnmower Dog, and The Purge