Rick and Morty

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I can't wait for this season! I'm especially happy that it'll drop in 2016, since first reports were that it wouldn't be out until early 2017.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
bird_person_s_big_day_by_jmkilpatrick-dalby99.jpg

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Roy was one of the greatest bits of all time.

Up there with Adventure Time's Puhoy episode

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
They just showed the first 2 eps of S2 last night. If they show more tonight then I would think S3 should start in a few weeks. Looking forward to this.

• 1Like

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Dan Harmon Explains Rick and Morty Season 3 Delay

Harmon took the blame for the series delay and boiled it down to creative complications, saying “it’s late because of me.”

“If Justin [Roiland, Rick and Morty co-creator] were here he’d agree,” Harmon elaborated. “He and I would go, ‘Yeah, we fucked up,’ and it’s hard to put your finger on how we fucked up. Rick and Morty keeps taking longer and longer to write, and I don’t know why.”

He said that he and Roiland have difficulty producing the series, attributing some of the issues to differences between the two creators.

“We have fights all the time and then we have fights about why we’re having fights,” Harmon said. “Well, we didn’t fight during Season 2, that’s why it’s taking longer! All this fighting! So OK, let’s stop fighting!”

Despite showing a sneak peak of the season in December, Harmon could not give a tentative plan for the series’ return.

“I don’t have a release date for Season 3,” Harmon revealed. “It’s not that I know it and I’m not allowed to say it—it’s [Adult Swim’s] domain.”

• 1Like

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Calling it now, Harmon has blown his creative wad and the show jumped the shark at the end of S2, just like Community.

latest?cb=20120418183652

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I still enjoyed Community, but yeah. There was definitely a drop off. My favorite episode was the pizza party with the many various outcomes depending on who went to get the pizza.

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
Calling it now, Harmon has blown his creative wad and the show jumped the shark at the end of S2, just like Community.

View attachment 115412

The quality of the show is so high that i'm impressed they've managed two seasons of it. There's some really smart stuff layered into some of the most vulgar.

"Now I'm not looking for any judgement, but can you occupy the mind of a giraffe?"

I dunno, you burn this hard you're just gonna run out of shit to say.

60% wrong. AS USUAL, MORTY.

• 1Like