Rick and Morty

iannis

Musty Nester
Man I was sure they were going to drop the ball with this - never been so glad to be proven wrong.

Only issue is Rick's rant at the end, that seemed a bit out of the left field. But otherwise definitely one of their best episodes yet.

The show starts to really suck if Rick starts to become sympathetic.

He's just a god damn psycopath. Like it or not, Morty is the character that the audience is supposed to identify with.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
When I saw this pop up on KODI saying Sonarr had grabbed it, I literally shouted out loud.

Such a great episode, with plenty of tease for the future. I can't imagine that Jerry will really be gone for any significant length of time though...unless they only have alternate Jerrys perhaps.

I can see them doing a Jerry Spinoff Show within the show. lol. Like the Cleveland Show.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
You really think so? It seems pretty obvious to me that he genuinely cares about Morty/Summer/Beth. The speech itself wasn't out of character as such, since he goes out of his way to cover up the fact that he cares, but it seems more like the kind of thing he'd do while drunk and rambling. It feels like they maybe shot a scene where he was drinking while Beth/Jerry were fighting, then it ended up on the cutting room floor or something.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

iannis

Musty Nester
You really think so? It seems pretty obvious to me that he genuinely cares about Morty/Summer/Beth. The speech itself wasn't out of character as such, since he goes out of his way to cover up the fact that he cares, but it seems more like the kind of thing he'd do while drunk and rambling. It feels like they maybe shot a scene where he was drinking while Beth/Jerry were fighting, then it ended up on the cutting room floor or something.

They can do it, and have. But it has to be the exception. The timestop episode was very sweet, but you can't have too many of those.

He cares as much as he's able to.

• 2Like

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
So has the new season official begun or was this some sort of April Fools prank?

"The season is coming later this summer" so probably August/September ...

Rick can't be good, unless he uses moral high ground as a blunt isntrument. He's pretty similar to Cartman in that sense, once he starts being nice, everybody tenses up.

I'm apparently the only one who torrented it purely out of habit :D

• 2Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I bet we get the sauce because of this too.

It would entice me to visit McDonald's at least once to try it. If it is great I'd go back many more times since their nuggets beat the shit out of everyone else's. Even Chic-fil-a, fuck you I said it.

• 2Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
The show starts to really suck if Rick starts to become sympathetic.

He's just a god damn psycopath. Like it or not, Morty is the character that the audience is supposed to identify with.

What? He's always shown that deep down he cares about his family

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So has the new season official begun or was this some sort of April Fools prank?
It'd be a weird "prank" to release a full episode. Shit, prank me every day!

And I downloaded it too, mostly because I didn't want to try to figure out when their streaming episodes started/ended. Didn't want to spoil it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So many great lines as usual, "Dont suck the ghost of his dick to hard" "Shame I didnt get to give that insect dick a test drive" and Lawyer Morty just trying to show him his Pog collection

• 2Like

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
This show is awesome. I just get episodes here and there, but the dimension travel plotline is soo good.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Holy fuck. And there was speculation it might've released back in December.

Since they apparently kept the quality of past seasons, despite numerous assurances a few pages back here that it will be full of SJW bullshit, I think it's worth the wait.

• 2Like

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
k77zs5iu46py.png

maxresdefault.jpg

Rn1sImH.png

V67OhRCIznHECoJI7COONPIPrz2w2-aygSeD9xOa5cI.png

Prisoner Database

Last edited:
  • 2Like