Rick and Morty

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The first episode I watched was the love potion episode. I thought it was funny but what made me realize it was something special was when r&m basically left their family in a different dimension to start over with a new family. Burying the bodies of that dimension's Rick and Morty. Summer, Jerry, and Beth from those first episode live on in a fucked up reality inhabited by Morty loving monsters.

I was sold. Went back and started watching all the earlier episodes which were also amazing. Then I made this thread ...

I believe Rick made it so the monsters no longer love Morty. I think thats when he combined them with mantis DNA.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I believe Rick made it so the monsters no longer love Morty. I think thats when he combined them with mantis DNA.

Mantis was his first attempt to reverse the Morty love. His second was a bunch of different animals including dinosaur. "Should all add up to regular humanity!" Aaaaaand then kronenberg.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
EjtjGzr.jpg

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
I put on cronenberg episode to intro the show to Req a long time ago. He didnt make it through the episode, and said the show sucked.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I put on cronenberg episode to intro the show to Req a long time ago. He didnt make it through the episode, and said the show sucked.
As if we needed any more proof that Req is a retard

• 2Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Req was too busy thinking about Chys, the arcades, best girls & all of the other otaku things in Akihabara to care about R&M.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Goodbye... moon man.

EDIT: Season 3 beings on April 1st!

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Any truth to this mumbo about a 1 hour premier on April 24th? Im tired of seeing bullshit rumors

• 2Like

wat

Golden Knight of the Realm
Adult Swim Streams

They're streaming new episodes right now. I have no idea if its the actual episodes or if its shit specifically made for April fools but it seems like its episode 1 of season 3.

EDIT: Yeah okay they're just streaming Episode 1 of season 3 over and over until midnight.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Haha these genius mother fuckers, Council of ricks and my favorite assassin. So many Morty and Ricks getting murdered =(

• 2Like

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Argh. I went to their site and it was at least half way through.

Edit: Just saw wat wat 's edit. Yay!

• 2Like