Rick and Morty

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It would take a lot of makeup/wardrobe effort, but -- Charlie fuckin Sheen as Rick.

I could kind of see that - would actually be believable if Roiland's influences for Rick were Sheen + Lloyd both. He's clearly more unhinged than just Lloyd.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
wait, not Dennis Miller. The other guy. Irish Boston with the angry rants.

His name is Dennis too I think.

Denis Leary, that was it. Denis Miller would be a weird fuckin rick. From dimension C-791 I guess.
I was trying to imagine what you'd have to smoke to think Dennis Miller would be a good fit for Rick.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
unknown.png

• 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Lmao Chrome is still way better than Edge, sorry.

Chrome: 61%
IE/Edge: 8%

There's a reason for that.

• 2Like

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'd take Waterfox, Firefox, Opera ect over chrome these days

• 1Barf

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pretty sure it was the 64bit version of Firefox, but it lost support somewhere in development. Like it still works probably, but it hasn't been updated since it was shuttered.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
some dude makin 3d models. riding his jock for him to release it

unknown.png

• 1Like

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Pretty sure it was the 64bit version of Firefox, but it lost support somewhere in development. Like it still works probably, but it hasn't been updated since it was shuttered.
It's still being maintained, actually. I thought it was killed as well, but I guess not.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I re-watched the imagination characters episode last night. That's some crazy shit. Thanks Photography Raptor! And reverse Zebra. This show is endlessly creative.

• 2Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Some rumors going around that Rick and Morty may already be cancelled. Supposedly there is friction between Harmon and Roiland that is causing a bunch of issues. Apparently season 3 isn't even close to being finished yet and we may only get a couple more actual broadcasted episodes.

Fucking Harmon, it's Community all over again.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
See a bunch of people parroting that and citing no one but "insiders." Smells like bullshit.

I am hoping it is as well. I am chalking it up to "Venture Bros." syndrome where it just takes a fuckload of time for those Chinese animators to do this shit. However all their animation is done here in the states at Harmon's company. So who the fuck knows.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Regardless of fake news, Harmon actually is a complete tool faggot. This show is unfortunately eventually doomed to his faggotry.

It should be a wonderful ride though.

iannis

Musty Nester
Well the show is eventually doomed just because i'm surprised he's been able to squeeze 3 good seasons out of it.

That's a really fucking hard thing to maintain without repeating yourself. At some point -- you've made the point.

It might be that being a tool faggot drives the show and you don't ever want him to be less of a tool faggot. Hes like "ok self, what's the most ridiculous and horrible shit that you can think of? That's the next episode!" And then everyone else is like, "It's funny because it's true. He's just saying what we're all thinking!"

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I see it now. A future episode that centers on Morty going to the store to buy some Ketchup. As he rides his bicycle, he tries to jump a curb, but ends up popping the inner-tube in his tire. So in addition to the grocery store, he now has to find a bike shop/hardware store that sells new ones. Eventually he settles for a K-Mart style that sells them, but they also sell all kinds of neat toys and gadgets in the electronics section that he has to pass in order to get to the inner-tubes. He sees a video camera that uses filters to distort what you're videoing, so decides to buy that also. But he realizes that he doesn't have enough money for everything, but a strange guy at the store has a proposition for him. Que the zany antics, and right as the credits role, Morty makes his way back home only to be pissed off that he forgot the ketchup.

What an awesome show that would be.