Rick and Morty

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
shameless-selfies-17.jpg

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
People are really bored. Why the fuck did I even watch that when I could just watch a real "best of rick and morty" clip thing on youtube? Blah.

Here, I made it easy.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Looks like theyre turning it up to 11. Glad harmon normally has creative control, I just hope they dont go too crazy. Trailer was fucking awesome, trying not to get my hopes up

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Looks like theyre turning it up to 11. Glad harmon normally has creative control, I just hope they dont go too crazy. Trailer was fucking awesome, trying not to get my hopes up

Don't worry about this season. It'll be great.

Season three is going to be the one that sucks after the show acquires a strong political bent and ceases to be a frantic sci-fi adventure.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Guys, I don't think Season 3 will ever come out. I heard.. things.. about.. stuff.. and Harmon....!!!!

DERP DERP

• 1Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
I have a friend that's worked on the show and she was there tonight at the harmontown rick and morty sending me random snapchats throughout the night, I'm a lil bit fuckin' jealous

• 1Like

Ratina

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I love their response to the 'show is ending' rumors. Yeah Adult Swim looked at the numbers and, well there were too many numbers so they are clearly going to cancel the show.

• 1Like