RIP Adam12

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
This would fall under the 'We all grieve in our own way" rule, wouldn't it?

Whoever the chick is, post nudes. That's how I grieve.

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
No I knew from before clicking the thread this would be a shitpost by a_skeleton_03.

Facebook tells me every ancient former celebrty that dies for some reason it thinks I care. Probably because I click entertainment news links on it too much.
Then why click on it? Oh, I forgot. You're a simpleton who suffers from an inferiority complex and you're easily baited.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Because a_skeleton_03s retarded, much like yourself, and I'll comment on whatever the fuck I want, whenever the fuck I want.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Adam12 hasn't posted in response yet today. Coincidence? I think not.

His mother lives like a mile from my mom, maybe I should go visit her and check on the family and see if she needs consoling.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Just don't slip any vicodin under her door or into her mailbox while Adam is still around and kicking. He might not appreciate that.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
My Chargers brother you will be missed...until you post again.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yes, you are retarded. Thank you for proving my point.
K.

When you and Grim and Rescorla get together and get done applying enough preparation H to those sore buttholes to get over getting your asses handed to you in the religion thread, lemme know!

iannis

Musty Nester
If Adam12 doesn't post in this thread in the next 24 hours I think it's safe to assume that he actually is dead and it was probably Muslims that killed him.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
RIP Adam for he will never beat me in Maddens.

Or see the Chargers get a ring.

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can we get someone to change his name to Zombie Adam12 until he WizardMeths himself back from the afterscape?

Warrian

╰⋃╯ლ(´ڡ`ლ)
K.

When you and Grim and Rescorla get together and get done applying enough preparation H to those sore buttholes to get over getting your asses handed to you in the religion thread, lemme know!
You're an angry and pathetic little boy.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You're an angry and pathetic little boy.
k.

If I recall correctly, you are yet another in the long line of retards that have tried to argue with me in the past and it didn't turn out well for them.

Was it the science thread? Possibly.

Its been awhile so you'll have to remind me, because unfortunately for you, I've made a much stronger impression in your mind than you have in mine.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
k.

If I recall correctly, you are yet another in the long line of retards that have tried to argue with me in the past and it didn't turn out well for them.

Was it the science thread? Possibly.

Its been awhile so you'll have to remind me, because unfortunately for you, I've made a much stronger impression in your mind than you have in mine.
eddard_stark_by_jaimus-d5zoxzx.jpg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Tuco needs to grow a brain.

Why am I getting an infraction for responding to someone calling me a angry child, but the person who dive bombs into the thread to say such a thing doesn't?

Especially since its multiple retards doing so?

Did you read Badabidi's complete mental breakdown in the religion thread?

Here let me help you. He spent three pages going "Nuh uh" when asked to provide a simple quote justifying his position.

Not to mention, where the fuck have you even been lately?

Here, let me help you out, start here

The Religion (or lack thereof) Thread - Page 587

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It always throws me off when I see someone with mod powers post one of these pics. I have no horse in this game, but can we establish some kind of rule where these images only get used on a beanable offense? Otherwise this shit gets confusing. Or just establish a universal image for beaning someone.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Wow, Warrian and hodj completely disrespecting the memory of Adam12.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Im sure hell get over it. Being dead tends to make other concerns less important.