<Gold Donor>
Less than 2 weeks

foler-right-now.gif

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>

Go to a french restaurant and call it tartar and it's a delicacy. Not gonna lie, love me some raw beef, though I'm particular about how its sourced and handled. I don't want no poofingers in a factory touching my raw beef.

• 1OK, Sure
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
french delicacy. Not gonna lie, love me some raw beef, though I'm particular about how its handled. I don't want no poofingers touching my raw beef.
Well that was TMI furbro

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Nirgon Nirgon you should consult an actual arborist about this. If it’s a tree you really like it’s worth it…

• 1Like

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
BoozeCube BoozeCube this is why we’re fucked. We got BrotherWu BrotherWu over here figuring out how he can pay the government the most money to hunt free animals in case the government collapses our food supply/society.

Why are they so brainwashed?

$20 for a license and I get the experience, some level of herd management, and a freezer full of venison.

What is it you always say? Poaching is "for poors". Dipshit.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
BoozeCube BoozeCube this is why we’re fucked. We got BrotherWu BrotherWu over here figuring out how he can pay the government the most money to hunt free animals in case the government collapses our food supply/society.

Why are they so brainwashed?

Folder if you weren't so poor you would have a self sustainable nuclear fallout bunker with renewable fresh water, crops, fish, electricity, and 30 years of food, entertainment. Sadly as a poor you have to worry about what others do.

• 1Imbecile

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
$20 for a license and I get the experience, some level of herd management, and a freezer full of venison.

What is it you always say? Poaching is "for poors". Dipshit.
Imagine paying the government for “the experience to kill my own food”.

fucking pathetic

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Folder if you weren't so poor you would have a self sustainable nuclear fallout bunker with renewable fresh water, crops, fish, electricity, and 30 years of food, entertainment. Sadly as a poor you have to worry about what others do.
Don’t worry about me boozebro I’m set. I don’t have to pay daddy government to hunt the free food that roams my land.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Don’t worry about me boozebro I’m set. I don’t have to pay daddy government to hunt the free food that roams my land.

For the last time renting a lot in a trailer park isn't "owning land". How many times so we have to have this discussion?

• 3Worf
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

"my land"

LMAO. this cocksucker thinks he'll have land.

do you know who was the first up against the wall when the revolution started?

• 1Moron

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
"my land"

LMAO. this cocksucker thinks he'll have land.

do you know who was the first up against the wall when the revolution started?
Lmao I literally have former devgrus teams that guard my land.

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Cabin Fever Reaction GIF

Half way though American Hustle. Mrs. Izo fell asleep, blue balls. I'm left browsing this thread. Thank you, Biden.

• 3Worf
  • 3Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 5 users