RIP Araysar

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Obviously you mean Russia but it's got the low birthrates, hyper wealthy elites, fake democracy and more Muslims than most of Europe.

Not sure why you are dismissing Hungary.

Chris Chris Globohomo is losing in Ukraine.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
YIKES

The other ‘well-timed’ release making the rounds was the new NYTimes article with the “bombshell” revelation that over 500k casualties have been suffered in the war thus far:

Of course, as usual they couch these figures with the fact that it’s Russia still taking the lion’s share of the losses:

Russia's military casualties are approaching 300,000, including as many as 120,000 deaths and 170,000 to 180,000 injuries, the newspaper reported. Ukrainian deaths were close to 70,000, with 100,000 to 120,000 wounded, it added.
But we know in reality this is their way of signaling Ukraine’s losses without causing too much of a panic. If they had merely come out and said that Ukraine has 200k total casualties, it could overturn the apple cart. The Russian figures are completely made up nonsense, the Ukrainian figures are likely trimmed down quite a bit, but at least they’re beginning to slowly leak the truth to the public. Acknowledging 190-200k total casualties for Ukraine is a start, and is their way of very gradually conditioning the public for the harsh realities to follow.

Discussion continues to turn to what comes next. More and more we’re hearing reports that Ukraine is simply terrified of stopping active offensive operations, no matter how costly they are in losses, because they suspect that Russia may launch its own offensive as soon as it senses Ukraine weakening and backing off. Thus, they believe that they’re fending off the coming locomotive by distracting it with their own flailing, but ultimately meaningless, actions.

The truth is though, it’s easy to see how the conflict can be a very confusing one for the uninitiated. Both sides claim to be winning and inflicting massive casualties on the other, but the actual battle lines have not changed much in many months. It’s a sort of Schrodinger’s War run on the power of belief and blind religious faith in one side or the other. And while I know the truth of what’s really going on behind the smokescreens, I don’t claim as my mission the intent to ‘convince’ my followers of the truth of one side or the other. To actively vie for ‘convincing’ people would appear a bit desperate, and I think the truth is self-evident enough that it will come out in time, such that I don’t need to go overboard in proselytizing anyone, apart from merely reporting the facts as I see them. But there are many things difficult to report because they cannot be reduced down to bite-sized morsels but are infact the byproduct of years of experience and subtle understanding of reading between the lines and proper analysis of information.

At the end of the day, there’s only one side from whom we’re seeing massive cemeteries being tracked from space due to their size, and daily urgent calls for more body bags, coffins, graves, crematoriums, etc.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
me waking up in the morning with 7 notifications of 7 quotes and mentions.

Most people wake up in the morning and snooze the alarm, check their emails etc.

Most big brain boomers on this forum probably put their hand down their pants to check if they're still capable of getting morning wood.

Gen Z checks to see how many Tiktok notifications they've got.

THOTs check to see how many new OF subs they got overnight and how many sales they made.

Chukzombi Chukzombi logs into Facebook to check the latest "buzz"

Chris Chris on the other hand logs into Firesofheaven.org and collapses under the strain of too many notifications from Araysar Araysar .

Clearly the mental strain is too taxing seeing as he can't count that 7 notifications of 7 quotes + 7 notifications of 7 mentions = 14, not 7

LMAO as much as Araysar Araysar is a Russian LARP bot, it's game set and match to him after that admission.

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Wicked Tuna Fishing GIF by National Geographic Channel

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Most people wake up in the morning and snooze the alarm, check their emails etc.

Most big brain boomers on this forum probably put their hand down their pants to check if they're still capable of getting morning wood.

Gen Z checks to see how many Tiktok notifications they've got.

THOTs check to see how many new OF subs they got overnight and how many sales they made.

Chukzombi Chukzombi logs into Facebook to check the latest "buzz"

Chris Chris on the other hand logs into Firesofheaven.org and collapses under the strain of too many notifications from Araysar Araysar .

Clearly the mental strain is too taxing seeing as he can't count that 7 notifications of 7 quotes + 7 notifications of 7 mentions = 14, not 7

LMAO as much as Araysar Araysar is a Russian LARP bot, it's game set and match to him after that admission.
So what you are saying is either don't check FoH ever again, or reply to all 7 quotes and mentions?

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
yes that's exactly what I'm saying /s

Are the notifications in the room with you now?
Oh no a small degenerate chinaman that my ancestors westernised is making fun of me, when I really need his approval! I am sad.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I, too, have a moment of overwhelming anxiety when I wake up in the morning and see a number next to my name. What could they be!? Who could they be from!? What are they saying about me@!?!@?!#??

You wouldn't imagine the sigh of relief and the weight that's lifted from my shoulders when I open them up and they're mostly worfs for my dad jokes and memes. But every once in awhile I get a picard from a leftest, luckily I keep my therapist on speed dial for such occasions.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
You could just ignore them?
Er... yes that's what he's making fun of me doing.

I, too, have a moment of overwhelming anxiety when I wake up in the morning and see a number next to my name. What could they be!? Who could they be from!? What are they saying about me@!?!@?!#??

You wouldn't imagine the sigh of relief and the weight that's lifted from my shoulders when I open them up and they're mostly worfs for my dad jokes and memes. But every once in awhile I get a picard from a leftest, luckily I keep my therapist on speed dial for such occasions.
This may be weird, but I enjoy posting on this forum and getting replies to my posts. So at some point in the morning, I will check the website.

Sometimes it's 7 Araysar posts, it's like an annoying child trying to get your attention for some stupid bullshit, at no point does it give you anxiety but it's still mildly annoying.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Er... yes that's what he's making fun of me doing.

That's not what you said

It's the reply spam and me waking up in the morning with 7 notifications of 7 quotes and mentions.

Your point of view is so weak that you rely on winning via posting so much shit that it can't all be addressed

You do not "ignore" them, you read them, digest them and try to respond but you cannot because by your own admission it is too much to respond to. This gives you crippling anxiety and night sweats. Your dreams are fever filled nightmares full of red notification dots chasing you around a map - like a Soviet knock off Pac-Man LMAO.

Just last night you went mental at your wife for buying 7up

" Chris Chris honey why did you just throw all the new cans of 7up away"

"what did I tell you about 7up - I have been having nightmares about Red dots and their late 80s early 90s corporate logo triggers me"

1692649074738.png
lmao it's literally an Araysar Araysar notification coming to get Chris Chris "ОТВЕТЬТЕ МНЕ СЕЙЧАС ТОВАРИЩ"

Except Soviet Russia had no use for capitalist marketing techniques

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
That's not what you said

You do not "ignore" them, you read them, digest them and try to respond but you cannot because by your own admission it is too much to respond to. This gives you crippling anxiety and night sweats. Your dreams are fever filled nightmares full of red notification dots chasing you around a map - like a Soviet knock off Pac-Man LMAO.

"what did I tell you about 7up - I have been having nightmares about Red dots and their late 80s early 90s corporate logo triggers me"

View attachment 487552 lmao it's literally an Araysar Araysar notification coming to get Chris Chris "ОТВЕТЬТЕ МНЕ СЕЙЧАС ТОВАРИЩ"

Lmao, I laughed pretty hard

Chris

Potato del Grande
That's not what you said

View attachment 487552 lmao it's literally an Araysar Araysar notification coming to get Chris Chris "ОТВЕТЬТЕ МНЕ СЕЙЧАС ТОВАРИЩ"

I had said earlier that it was why I often have him on ignore.

Why are you writing fanfiction about me? It's deranged.